X-Factor 2009 Megathread

i can't beleive those 2 stupid twins got through :rolleyes:. I can't bear to look at them. I bet you any money they will get through as louis is bumming them :|

What get me is how comes Louis gets his way with the twins and Danni didn't get her way with the young black lad who had been on it before? He had much more talent

The fella who came back and was booted out, I felt sorry for him because he was a great singer and a nice guy.

The other guy whose face was plastered all over the press holding a knife probably deserved to be kicked out because I think his attitude sucked and there's no way he could handle the pressure later on (being told what to do was an affront to him). Shame, because he too could sing....,

As for "Macdonald Brothers Mark II", they're utterly garbage and should not have been put through. But yes, it makes for 'good television', doesn't it?!

i can't beleive those 2 stupid twins got through :rolleyes:. I can't bear to look at them. I bet you any money they will get through as louis is bumming them :|

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Did the black girl with the balck and blonde/Gold stripy hair get through? She is also pants IMO

Lucie Jones will win

I can't see another girl winning, I'm going for Ollie, if he gets back on track like he was in the first audition and if he's allowed to be cool and not be made to sing "you raise me up"

Can someone please explain to that vile little Leprechaun Louis Walsh that the act of putting through mediocre (at best) Irish acts in no way makes up for the Potato famine...

Give me a few minutes alone with those two little gimps and I'd get all Oliver Cromwell on their asses.

I can not belive them two twins have got this far, these two remind me of that rapper from Sheffield that thinks he is still the best in the world.

I got to say my fav Auditions had to be from Triple trouble, do you remember the three teens chavs that want to show not all teens are the same and some can be good and also nice, i LOL when i seen the end of this one when the lad flip out then telling Simon at the end he better sleep with one eye open. Yeh you show us all dint you.

The twins need a punch. I can't bloody stand em they only got through coz of Louis. They'll get voted out if they make it to screen though.

I want Jimmy Afro to win he is stunning and has a fantastic voice. Wanted cheryl to have him in her group though coz I thought she would have got the most outta him but we shall see.

:hihi::hihi:

They are dreadful, aren't they?!

And unfortunately I think that the obnoxious little bu99ers will be in it for a while now... Louis will put them through to the live show, which (if it were based on TALENT) they should be kicked off in the first week... but I have no faith in the voting public after last year, and can see myself getting irate at the TV for many weeks to come! :roll:

I feel sorry for those 3 girls that were put together into a group. They are a rough diamond that could become very good and very edgy & cool, but they are stuffed now they have Louis as a mentor :(

:hihi::hihi:

They are dreadful, aren't they?!

And unfortunately I think that the obnoxious little bu99ers will be in it for a while now... Louis will put them through to the live show, which (if it were based on TALENT) they should be kicked off in the first week... but I have no faith in the voting public after last year, and can see myself getting irate at the TV for many weeks to come! :roll:

I feel sorry for those 3 girls that were put together into a group. They are a rough diamond that could become very good and very edgy & cool, but they are stuffed now they have Louis as a mentor :(

But on the positive side, it should be fun to see how that one girl can work her rap solo into their inevitable version of 'You raise me up'?;)

But on the positive side, it should be fun to see how that one girl can work her rap solo into their inevitable version of 'You raise me up'?;)
:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: Now THAT I am looking forward to!