X-Factor 2009 Megathread

WOW. Moved onto Joe now Danyl has left, eh :P

:hihi:

How very dare you Karis. i was right in danyls case, where is he now? hmmm marking homework again, hee hee.

nah Joe is too innocent etc, no great power to his voice, just a lot of warbling. very much a gareth gates kinda thing. im not sure olly has staying power either. semi and finals were not great this year.

Tee hee!

It's all been pants this year. Danyl should have been in the final. And Lucie. And maybe Jamie Afro. They were the only ones with good voices.

can anyone remember who was in the final 3 last year with Alexandra and JLS i cant think for the life of me. !!!!!!!!!!!!

can anyone remember who was in the final 3 last year with Alexandra and JLS i cant think for the life of me. !!!!!!!!!!!!

Eoghan Quigg.

Olly makes me cringe. It's not going to make a difference to my life who wins but if I had to pick I would prefer Joe but I think Olly would make a more successful winner.

Team Joe. I've liked Joe since he did the Lion King number. He's got the potential to be West End Star, he's miles better than Pippy Scofield, Jason Donovan and Donny Osmond :o and I can see him making an amazing Joseph!

At least he's not trying to be a teen idol.

Olly's got all the sex appeal of a drunken uncle gyrating at a wedding. If you turned the sound down on last week's x factor it was like watching David Brent on The Office dance. Stop it!

boring final, full of boring songs, sung by boring people, glad i don't pay my tv licence,

*puts tony robinson on*

Well done Joe, best man won.

I agree I've said joe was the best from the first week don't think much to the song that's supposed to launch his career though.

Well done Joe, best man won.

I agree, well done am i glad to see Olly din't win, he was getting to cocky in my eyes near the end of X factor. Joe keep level headed all the way never show off and also best singer. This is the first time i have ever seen this, think i will watch and see what next years bring.

I voted Olly.

I thought the whole thing was very dragged out!

I voted Olly.

I thought the whole thing was very dragged out!

Glad Joe won but wasnt the song boring what is coming out on Wednesday ?