X-Factor 2009 Megathread

Does anyone know what's happened to Simon's bodyguard?( the guy with bald head), he used to follow him everywhere but not noticed him this year, there seems to be a different guy now.

Don't normally watch this drivel as I tend to call it the Low IQ Viewer Factor but was channel hopping and caught this guy. Had to say he was good. The arm swinging etc was a take on Joe Cocker who did exactly the same when he sang his version of the song. Back to University Challenge now...

Yep agree with the first bit or should it be chav factor?

X Factor makes my Saturday Evening!

Those Dream girls lol! Thought we were about to have the next set of the Cheeky Girls!

It makes my Sat night too. It's the only programme that I will rearrange schedules in order not to miss. I will miss the Sat night show in the audition stage and catch it on the Sunday but once it moves onto the live show, Saturday night social activities have to be moved onto Friday night!!

The live show programme is just not the same atmosphere watching it on the Sunday.

I can't stand those 2 boys (twins) with the spiky blond hair, a right little pair of know it all's.

I can't stand those 2 boys (twins) with the spiky blond hair, a right little pair of know it all's.

I second that, how did these two get to go to boot camp, maybe these two will be the laughing stock of the show, has the show always have good singers then the rubbish ones to make the show less boreing. But the way these two came on stage was :blush: to watch, i felt for the other woman who dint have a chance to sing becuse they took over, it look like she was about to knock the pair out when they came bouncing through the door at the end :hihi:.

They got through purely because they are Irish, Lois Walsh always puts the Irish acts through.

He fought their corner in the first stage and did again last night.

I thought it was pretty well known he does this actually.

It will just give us another chance to laugh at their cocky antics, and ultimately the fall will be greater.

That girl in Project A reminds of that Saffia that was on big brother:suspect:

Those twin brothers!!!!!!!! What fk is all that about???????

Louis Walsh is either deaf or just plain arrogant in winding up Cowell! They are absolutely SH 1T :rant:

That girl in Project A reminds of that Saffia that was on big brother:suspect:

I said this!! And also that Stacey in the girls group looks like Chantelle from celeb BB.

Arrrgggghhhhh them twins, they are bobar, can't sing, but as usual they put some cretins through to make good tv. Simon was right when he said "if I get the groups there not going on that plane"

Personally I thought they were all rubbish last night, if half of them had sang like that in the first audition they wouldn't have gone through. I felt a bit sorry for the man with the afro, Jamie is it? They said he was a bit corney for getting audience involved but they are the ones who put the audience there, if they wasn't there he couldn't do it. Though I don't think his voice is that good, he's a pub and club singer in my opinion. I liked that Ollie in his audition when he did Superstition, thought it was really cool but last night he lacked it.

I'm hoping it will hot up at the judges house?

Once again Louis has the groups, he's drawn the short straw!

I said this!! And also that Stacey in the girls group looks like Chantelle from celeb BB.

Arrrgggghhhhh them twins, they are bobar, can't sing, but as usual they put some cretins through to make good tv. Simon was right when he said "if I get the groups there not going on that plane"

Once again Louis has the groups, he's drawn the short straw!

I can't help but think that it's all a cunning plan. Louis gets the groups so he has to put the crap twins through. Then how much slagging is Scowell going to give them ? It all makes for good TV and will bring in the viewers.

The twins are guaranteed not to go out for the first 2 or 3 weeks. They're of much more use in the show than out of it, remember the Scottish brothers,

and the corny couple from last year. The ratings war is more important than whether or not somebody's got any talent. Got my Mr Sceptical head on again.

What get me is how comes Louis gets his way with the twins and Danni didn't get her way with the young black lad who had been on it before? He had much more talent, but I agree it's partly staged to make good telly. Just wouldn't suprise me one bit if they get through so Simon can s*ag them off week in week out and Louis can defend them, boring!