X-Factor 2009 Megathread

Danyl (the teacher) was fantastic. It's gonna be a great show this year!

The teacher had a big write up in The Daily Mail, but to be honest I was disappointed. The best singer was a girl who came on in motor cycle gear. Fantastic voice, and no one has mentioned her.

why do the crowd cheer when somebody jumps up or down a couple of steps? it be a tad pathetic.

dazzler4the teacher ( performed before, amateur my ar**)

Where does it say they have to be amateur? I read that a lad out of the failed boy band that was formed at the same time as Girls Aloud is auditioning.

Did that not happen last year:huh:

Edited by rainbow sky

Everyone will watch the first few weeks, laugh at the numpties on there and then lose interest.

Not me, I won't loose interest - I'll be watching absolutely every episode - I love it. However don't like the way they have changed the auditioning this year ie - having the audience present. Preferred the auditions as just the panel as on previous years.

Really didn't like the new format either! It's lost that naivety of the audition process, it's all too 'american' now. There won't seem any difference when the live shows are on.

Really didn't like the new format either! It's lost that naivety of the audition process, it's all too 'american' now. There won't seem any difference when the live shows are on.

I agree. Everyone who turns up at the auditions goes before a panel, and if they are A. Good enough or B. strange or daft enough, they get to appear on tv. So false when Simon & Co, pretended to walk off, when they were fed up, and then went back to listen to the male teacher. All planned of course.!!:roll: ( They knew who was coming on next !)

[/i][/b]

Did that not happen last year:huh:

Only saying what I read in an article about the bookies favourites.

If being a teacher pays the bills he is right in calling himself an “amateur” singer but as you say he as obviously done that many times before
Apparently he is a dance & drama teacher - so you would assume that he's performed on stage many times before.

The teacher had a big write up in The Daily Mail, but to be honest I was disappointed. The best singer was a girl who came on in motor cycle gear. Fantastic voice, and no one has mentioned her.

not enough of a sob story behind her i think. you could tell three of those that will go through to the live shows just last night.

its all planned anyway. i was staying in the same hotel in manchester this year when they were doing britains got talent, the first two days of auditioning and kelly was judging too. yet the first show produced whats her name, the hairy angel. the scottich auditions were weeks after. i was talking to some of the crew in the bar and they mentioned one of the amazing acts that had gone through on that very first day, yet in the televised version it was week four. the whole thing was mastered so boyle got max publicity me thinks.

I agree Pat she was really good. Shame she only got 10 seconds of airtime!