The perfect person..erm paragon.

He has gone awfully quiet.

You don't suppose I tipped him over the edge do you?

He's probably hiding in the cellar :D

He has gone awfully quiet.

You don't suppose I tipped him over the edge do you?

My bold

Well, it is your outstanding talent, isn't it? I mean, it was at least 3 weeks after you stopped "nursing" me before I stopped gibbering in corners and twitching .....

I don't know if he is - but I am.

You got a problem with people from Barnsley, pal? :rant:;)

Oi u lot are our backward cousins but I'll tell u summat, Barnsley make the best meat pies! apparently I'm a snob but I go in the market in barnsley and have pie and peas! a snob as much as u can be from S5 (I don't live there now)

He's probably hiding in the cellar :D

Is that the cellar where the coven hides the angle grinder, chain saw, long-handled loppers and manacles??

Oi u lot are our backward cousins but I'll tell u summat, Barnsley make the best meat pies! apparently I'm a snob but I go in the market in barnsley and have pie and peas! a snob as much as u can be from S5 (I don't live there now)

I should stop digging now, love - I do live in S5. :hihi:

Is that the cellar where the coven hides the angle grinder, chain saw, long-handled loppers and manacles??

If you're a true sheffielder what does a lopper mean other than a garden implement?

Only if he's very lucky :heyhey::heyhey:

There may be some people who care not one whit for the opinions of others; they presumably are never upset by people passing negative judgments upon them, but they also never have the pleasure of being complimented. (They may BE complimented, but they don't gain any pleasure from it because they don't care about other people's opinions...)

Are they really better off?

There are people who's opinions matter to me, however I refuse to get in a bate about the half-baked maunderings of some passing oaf with a sackful of prejudices and the willingness to use them.

I'm aware it must be difficult for you being a fat man with skinny legs and a receeding hairline, especially since you turned orange from eating all the carrots. I'm sure that it's hard for you not to be so judgemental of others as they find fault with your my little pony tattoo and your funny walk that you inherited from your incredibly poor father, your spelling may not be to hot either, but look on the bright side...

You got me, sugarpie... and I'm going nowhere:twisted:

It was the "my little pony tattoo" that got you, huh?;)

It was the "my little pony tattoo" that got you, huh?;)

I wept with joy at the sight of it and my heart could stand it no more!

I had to make him mine!!

:love::love::love:

I wept with joy at the sight of it and my heart could stand it no more!

I had to make him mine!!

:love::love::love:

Did you think and type that in a...mad evil cackling warty witch kinda way?