The perfect person..erm paragon.

PHEW....I really give up now on this. All perceptions of the truth are the detection of an analogy, but a question is always a question!
ehh?:huh:What's perception of truth got to do with it? I don't wish to pass judgement on you, but on my self and say, I don't understand your logic of saying one thing and getting an answer to it but then you go on complaining we didn't understand something you didn't even say. I need to work on understanding this mindreading business:lol: Edited by tab1

ehh?:huh:What's perception of truth got to do with it? I don't wish to pass judgement on you, but on my self and say, I don't understand your logic of saying one thing and getting an answer to it but then you go on complaining we didn't understand something you didn't even say. I need to work on understanding this mindreading business:lol:

NOPE.....I refuse to be dragged back into this thread merely to explain your lack of insight to you.:roll:

NOPE.....I refuse to be dragged back into this thread merely to explain your lack of insight to you.:roll:
Something I said?:suspect:.... note the question mark:hihi:

A lot of people I've had the misfortune to meet judge me. But they're just jealous because I can walk upright.

A lot of people I've had the misfortune to meet judge me. But they're just jealous because I can walk upright.
My bold

Glad to hear all the practice during the past few months has paid off! :hihi:

My bold

Glad to hear all the practice during the past few months has paid off! :hihi:

yes, we're all very proud.:hihi:

As we wend our (sometimes) weary way through life, we are always met by people who judge us.I am sure that you are always aware of it. You are too fat, you are too thin, you are bald, you are the wrong colour, you eat the wrong food, you are too judgemental, you have the wrong tatooe, you cannot walk properly, your dad had less money than mine, you cannot spell ....etc....etc...etc. ERM....the victims are the ones who care what others think?....erm...not an anti muslim thread just in case the oversensitive would perceive it that way.

I like the way that you think. I have always been attracted to puerility.:hihi: