Wish to join the group

So I made a message to the Sports section before I realised you had your own bloody forum.

so I'll quote it here

Hi all, I'm looking for a badminton group to join, so are there any spaces currently available? Please PM me details.

I've been playing badminton for a few years, but haven't really played in the last 2 years since my last group disbanded. Let me know what must be done, have my own racket and a few shuttles.

Skill level I'd sum up as "I can direct which side of the court i want to shuttle to land". Make of that what you will, but I do want to have some challenging games to work up a sweat. Hopefully I can find people of a similar level in the group to spar with

So what do i do next?

Hi; all you have to do next is leave a message here that you would like to join the week in advance and we will count you in. We will provide shuttles. About the level; everyone of all standards is welcome therefore the standard range is quite wide and I am sure you'll fit right in. There's no badminton next Tuesday but we should be back on the 25th. Let us know if you need more info

Thanks for the info Jaap. Can you link me to the thread where I need to post to be counted in. Thanks :)

Edit: Ahh, I guess it's the sticky at the top!

Edited by cptwhite

yep that's it :)

Thanks for the info Jaap. Can you link me to the thread where I need to post to be counted in. Thanks :)

Edit: Ahh, I guess it's the sticky at the top!

If you are getting emails with "Reply to thread 'Tuesday Badminton signing up'" as its subject - these have a link to the reply in question. If not go to the thread, click on thread tools of it and choose the option to subscribe to it.

Edited by CheekyBandit