4 Beautiful little chunky Shar pei pups need a good home

Reason for Rehome / Sale - Unexpected pregnancy, according to the vets our bith has been speyed.... I think not!!

Time Scale – How Urgent? - they will be ready on/around 16th september

Sale Amount - £600 per pup

Has the Dog been in Rescue - no

Location - Sheffield

Age & Sex - 4 weeks 2 girls and 2 boys

Breed/ Mix pure shar-pei

KC Registered - mother is father not but full 5 gen pedigree papers with pups

Approximate size - grow to be medium/small dog approx 20kg

Exercise Needed - its up to you shar-peis are all about thier owners, happy to laze around the house or have lots of excercise, just as long as they are with the family they are easy going

Neutered & Micro chipped - no and they will be

Vaccinated & Wormed - as much as we can before going if we only have them till 8 weeks they will only have thier first shots but will be fully wormed.

Live in / out - out

Ever lived with other cats/dogs/other animals - only the parents

Any Current or Historical Health or Psychological Issues - 1 has had eyes tacked but should be ok now that's been done. Rest are healthy

Temperament - very playful, parents are fantastic, real charachters

Good or Bad with Children - excellent with kids all like to play with my neice whens she's around.

Dislike of Men or Women - love both

OK with Dogs / Cats/other Animals - as far as I am aware, father likes to play rough with big dogs but not nasty

Travel OK in Car - yes

Left happily alone in the House for How Long at a time - never longer than a couple of hours dues to my working patterns

Destructive Behaviour - father has been know to chew if not enough stimulous in the house (toys etc)

Barks - yes but only when defending the house from the postman!!

Pull on the lead - yes when not been walked for a few days rest of the time no

Crate trained - no

Housetrained - not yet but should be when they are ready, the father trained himself, very clean dogs don't like to mess in the house.

General Information you can share about the Dog.

I have 4 beautiful shar pei pups for sale. All have been raised in the hustle and bustle of our house. They are fantastic ankle biters and love cuddles and playing. Both parents are my family pets and are available for viewing with the pups. Both have superb temperment despite the mother being a rescue dog. All dogs and pupies are used to plenty of people and children, they are great with kids and other animals.

All pups are alert and playful and only 1 has had to have his eyes tacked. They are all little characters and I would keep the lot if I had the room.

They will be fully wormed, de-fleaed, vaccinated as far as they can be before collection date as well as micro-chipped. I will also supply a puppy starting pack. I am looking for loving families like mine for them to go to.

Mother is KC reg father can't be due to 2nd gen import in his bloodline but all pups come with 5 generation pedigree papers.

I have 2 all black female bear coat and 2 brush coat boys, one fawn and one blue/grey

They are ready for viewing immediately but collection on or after 16th of september. Any more questions please post!!