Curb Your Enthusiam vs Seinfeld

Seinfeld is the funniest sitcom I have ever seen.

Not as funny as Frasier :nono:

Curb is funnier but Seinfeld is better. George Costanza is a legend.

Like one you'll like them both.

I preferred curb, though arrested development tops them both.

This is why we need a 'like' button on the forum!

AD>CYE>Seinfeld (no abbr. :) )

Also worth looking out for is 'It's always sunny in Philadelphia' very much in the curb/arrested Dev. mould

The Larry Sanders show is also great stuff though I'd say a level below Curb Your Enthusiasm and Seinfeld.

Never heard of Dream On though I am currently enjoying News Radio a very funny US sitcom that never seemed to pick up much of a following here, nor sadly did How Do You Want Me a brilliant & largely ignored british show.

Ahhh happy days remember my first intruduction to something in america that was actually funny (other than cheers) was watching seinfeld and Larry Sanders show back to back on bbc2.

Sanders takes the mick out of something that really takes it self way to seriously,the us talk show,superbly.

They're both fantastic (though iirc the 1st short season of Seinfeld is weaker than what came later). I'd start with Seinfeld work you way through them and then onto Curb.

Yeah I think it took about 2 or 3 seasons before the US and its network REALLY got what the show was about.. When they did, it was a massive hit.