Wanted rabbit hutch

does anyone know of anyone sellin a rabbit hutch cheap or free to good home as im getting my friend a rabbit for her 21st bday??

thank you

Edited by linziboob

hi we are looking for a free or cheap rabbit hutch because its my little girls 5th birthday soon.

hi we are looking for a free or cheap rabbit hutch because its my little girls 5th birthday soon.

rabbits arent good pets for children, they dont like to be picked up and not all buns like cuddles. please remember they can live for up to 10 years so be prepared to care for it for this long.

they also require a 6ft hutch, vaccinations twice a year and worming. they should also be kept in pairs and should be neutered/spayed.

has any one got 1 because its her b_day soon thanks:help::help::help::help:

have u still got this just found a rabbit and nothing to put it in

janet 2339662 07412088525

doubt it this thread was started 2 and a half years ago!

Where are you as there are a pair of rabbits in the lost & found section who went missing a couple of weeks ago.

Also the RSPCA site has a list of missing bunnies, please check first before considering keeping it, you could reunite someone with a beloved pet!

Edited by sjw1705