Anybody advice with my rabbit milly

hi sorry to mess you about but i think i was being a bit hasty just becouse i was upset, but she is now indoors and staying indoors i cnt have her getting hurt, but shes seams happy enough im just going to keeop cage door open at night when my sons in bed so she cant hurt him but suprisingly she hasent been nasty since being inside lolxxxx

hi sorry to mess you about but i think i was being a bit hasty just becouse i was upset, but she is now indoors and staying indoors i cnt have her getting hurt, but shes seams happy enough im just going to keeop cage door open at night when my sons in bed so she cant hurt him but suprisingly she hasent been nasty since being inside lolxxxx

She is out of her territory again now you see mummysaz21, I would try having her spayed asap, it will remove the hormonal element to her behaviour.

no you werent messing me about at ll - thats another reason I didnt offer to rush down and pick her up from you :) I agree with the speying and in time hopefully she will settle even more with you.