Brian the Blade part 2

Im glad i dont sit anywhere the numpty because i would probably be the one manhandled out by the stewards every home match, telling the fool to **** his mouth and give his backside a chance

Like to see you try that one, who do you think you are a BBC reject you certainly live up to your name, for your information he does not sit alone, and you would not have to worry about the stewards manhandling you he would kick your arse all by himself

xxx Numpty

Yeh get him a 20min slot on the show !! im sure many wud tune in and many wud ring up with some ermmmm nice questions;);)

He already has done a slot a couple of years ago, all of you make me laugh, but more so you make him laugh, the more you insult him the more he provokes,, bring it on , but dont get personal because he talks about people who are paid to get slated, he doesnt deserve personal insults

Class did you hear him tonight everyone knows United need a few new defenders but its how he thinks he was the first to spot it 6 weeks ago. He also said they should get rid of Carver at right back (Calve i think he ment) take half the players wages away when they get sent off if the man knew anything about football he'd know they got fined.

I remember when CaLVE sigened and he said you 'd got a steal and he'd be in the premier league in the summer

you are really starting to get on my ****, if you have so much to say should get yourself your own thread all about you , ill show the thread to BTB and as he deserves the right to reply,

you are really starting to get on my ****, if you have so much to say should get yourself your own thread all about you , ill show the thread to BTB and as he deserves the right to reply,

I dont want my own thread thanks. Show it to him let him reply, ask him to let us know how his trip to the academy went a few years back after he slated the place on numerous occassions live on air but had never actually visited it.

Like to see you try that one, who do you think you are a BBC reject you certainly live up to your name, for your information he does not sit alone, and you would not have to worry about the stewards manhandling you he would kick your arse all by himself

xxx Numpty

like to see him try it, i am 6ft and sixteen stone in weight and a lot younger than he is, i would be able to take him out and his friends around him. i bet they are not all as looney as him though are they. Brian loves the sound of his own voice too much and talks verbal diaorrhea and its embarrassing listening to him at times as you can tell by most of the posters on here

He already has done a slot a couple of years ago, all of you make me laugh, but more so you make him laugh, the more you insult him the more he provokes,, bring it on , but dont get personal because he talks about people who are paid to get slated, he doesnt deserve personal insults

Was that the chrimbo one with the wednesday <REMOVED> Ricardo?

Question 1 Brian what song do the crowd sing at the start of the 1st and second half?

answer errrr I don't know

Classic

Edited by esme
offensive term