Brian the Blade part 2

Brian the Blade is about the only reason to listen to "Football Lunatics". He's as mad as a pint of chips, but at least provides some entertainment.

But does he realise that people are laughing at him rather than laughing with him.

But does he realise that people are laughing at him rather than laughing with him.

He's quite content knowing that he will be proved right in the end.

I honestly can't remember a time when he was far wrong.

He's slagged most players at the Lane, and most of those players have now gone.

He half slagged Warnock (the best manager in Sheffield for 15 years) but respected him also, and he slaughtered Blackwell from start to finish.

He always promotes the players 'who can play' at S2, and exposes the ones who aren't putting the effort in.

Brian's not big on effort, but he's big on ability, and hates someone of ability either being mis-used at S2, or a player not playing up to his limits.

He does sometimes slip up and says the most ludicrous things, but on the whole, he's a knowledgable bloke who's right far more than he's wrong.

He might be respected and in demand in ametuer football but when it comes to the running of professional clubs and managing them he is absolutely clueless and this can be heard with the rubbish he spouts on Radio Sheffield.

You are entitled to your opinion i suppose ..pity you are 'spouting rubbish'

Brian talks bullshxt. When he comes on praise and grumble i press the mute button and then join back in about 5 minutes later when the sensible people are on

They seem to like him as he always gets on. i wonder how many worthy callers never get their chance.....................

Ive not read all the thread , But Brian the Blade is very funny !

Im sure the blades fans could make some dosh, "Brian The Blade T-Shirts" Mugs etc lol

If your down in the dumps about your team Listen to "Brian the Blade" lol

They have never been short of mugs. :rolleyes:

They have never been short of mugs. :rolleyes:

:hihi::hihi:. very good.

Joking apart do you know Brian?.

I noticed you know quite a lot about amatuer football.

And I don't mean wednesday,,,,,,,Honest.

:hihi::hihi:. very good.

Joking apart do you know Brian?.

I noticed you know quite a lot about amatuer football.

And I don't mean wednesday,,,,,,,Honest.

It's going back many years, I managed an under 18's team that played against Park and Arbour and Waltheof, amongst many, if Brian had anything to do with them I would no doubt have met him

It's going back many years, I managed an under 18's team that played against Park and Arbour and Waltheof, amongst many, if Brian had anything to do with them I would no doubt have met him

I think in those days the man in charge of arbour E A was Jack [john] Waller.

Anyhow Brian has lived and breathed football down there for years.

If anyone knows this guy can they tell him to stop embarrasing himself on the radio just been listening too him saying that if he was Micky Howard he would start by getting a new keeper. Micky Howard doesn't even know the correct name of his teams manager.

This bloke is the typical football fan who you dread to sit near as they think they know everything but has No football knowledge at all.

If anyone knows this guy can they tell him to stop embarrasing himself on the radio just been listening too him saying that if he was Micky Howard he would start by getting a new keeper. Micky Howard doesn't even know the correct name of his teams manager.

This bloke is the typical football fan who you dread to sit near as they think they know everything but has No football knowledge at all.

Im glad i dont sit anywhere the numpty because i would probably be the one manhandled out by the stewards every home match, telling the fool to **** his mouth and give his backside a chance

You are entitled to your opinion i suppose ..pity you are 'spouting rubbish'

No rubbish i could tell you a very true story about Brian and Sheffield United and it was Brian who was spouting the rubbish on Radio Sheffield that created the story

Im glad i dont sit anywhere the numpty because i would probably be the one manhandled out by the stewards every home match, telling the fool to **** his mouth and give his backside a chance

Class did you hear him tonight everyone knows United need a few new defenders but its how he thinks he was the first to spot it 6 weeks ago. He also said they should get rid of Carver at right back (Calve i think he ment) take half the players wages away when they get sent off if the man knew anything about football he'd know they got fined.

I remember when CaLVE sigened and he said you 'd got a steal and he'd be in the premier league in the summer