Brian the Blade part 2

In the light of the Arbourthorne EA match at the Lane on Wednesday I thought we ought to give Brian another mention.

He has been a life long fan.

Edited by alex3659

if bruno managed utd. like he played they would have more sent off than we do now.

Brian an embarassment, thinks he is only person to play good standard football!! like 99% of us,he was not good enough and now feels the need to spout such rubbish he is almost competing for the "Most unrespected poster/caller of all time" .

We know who holds that title;) but surly Brian is second.

I'll think you will find that Brian the Blade is neither an embarrassment nor was he a second rate footballer, and as for being unrespected , he his one of the most respected men ive ever known .... it is obvious from your comments that you are a 'Bitter Has-been' or should I say 'Never been'.... unlike Brian the Blade who's still in demand as a team manager/coach in his 60's

I'll think you will find that Brian the Blade is neither an embarrassment nor was he a second rate footballer, and as for being unrespected , he his one of the most respected men ive ever known .... it is obvious from your comments that you are a 'Bitter Has-been' or should I say 'Never been'.... unlike Brian the Blade who's still in demand as a team manager/coach in his 60's

He might be respected and in demand in ametuer football but when it comes to the running of professional clubs and managing them he is absolutely clueless and this can be heard with the rubbish he spouts on Radio Sheffield.

Haven't heard him for a bit, radio sheffield should have an archive for him lolol.

Brains comments on the academy use to show his knowledge on football. Slated it but then said Quinn, Monty etc were his favourite players.

Second only to the "hulley".

Ive not read all the thread , But Brian the Blade is very funny !

Im sure the blades fans could make some dosh, "Brian The Blade T-Shirts" Mugs etc lol

If your down in the dumps about your team Listen to "Brian the Blade" lol

I always look forwards to hearing Brians take on things! A mate of mine's Dad used to know him and he says that he once wrote a book.

you need to get out more;)

always look foreward to brian comming on,hes almost warnock in his opinions,never afraid to say it as he sees it,he kicks every ball,makes every pass,and knows the right combination,not to mention every teams best player that played the previous week against him,and says "get him"

he feels and thinks like many of us,but in reality,his opinions mean NOWT,thier just gas and air,pub talk,and if he managed the blunts for a month,hed be bottom of the league,like the rest of us and our respective clubs......although im not that sure when it comes to irvine!

Hes got to be the worst football manager iv EVER known,hed get man utd relegated!!!

Brian the Blade is about the only reason to listen to "Football Lunatics". He's as mad as a pint of chips, but at least provides some entertainment.