Son starting Hillsborough Primary in September..

Hi my son is starting Hillsborough Primary in September and is very excited.

Only thing is that it was very last minute getting him in and wasn't offered a proper induction to the school- I have received a welcome pack but this does not tell me about the school uniform. I have a order form to order uniform which i will put in for but cannot do this till September. I want my son to at least go on his first day in uniform, even if it means i have to wait to order the sweater.

i was in asdas last night and honestly didnt know what to buy as i am not sure what colour the school uniform is at that school- I dont know what colour pants/ polo top or blank sweater to buy for him to go in in September.

Can anyone please help me out and advise me on what colour Hillsborough primary school uniform is and also if theres any school uniform shops in sheffield where i can try purchase a school sweater from?

I have tried the uniform stall at crystal peaks and will not have the logo in before september...

thank you

Hi my son is starting Hillsborough Primary in September and is very excited.

Only thing is that it was very last minute getting him in and wasn't offered a proper induction to the school- I have received a welcome pack but this does not tell me about the school uniform. I have a order form to order uniform which i will put in for but cannot do this till September. I want my son to at least go on his first day in uniform, even if it means i have to wait to order the sweater.

i was in asdas last night and honestly didnt know what to buy as i am not sure what colour the school uniform is at that school- I dont know what colour pants/ polo top or blank sweater to buy for him to go in in September.

Can anyone please help me out and advise me on what colour Hillsborough primary school uniform is and also if theres any school uniform shops in sheffield where i can try purchase a school sweater from?

I have tried the uniform stall at crystal peaks and will not have the logo in before september...

thank you

hiya,

Hillborough colour is royal blue, im not sure what other colour they have to go with this but i dont think the are very strict as i know the kids are allowed to wear jeans.

have you had a look on there wedsite?

http://www.hillsboroughprimary.ik.org/p_Home.ikml

thank you for your help

My kids left Hillsborough Primary earlier this year, the jumper is royal blue, white polo shirt and grey or black trousers.

What size is your son as I may have a new Hillsorough jumper that would fit him if you would like it until you manage to buy some from the school. :-)

Edited by kel-lou

thank you. my son is 4 so will need 4-5 years school jumper. dont worry if you havent i can buy a plain one till i can get 1 with logo on. thanks again for your help

AHHH the memories of when i was there :)

Your poor son and poor you my children went there.. for a few yrs The deputy head lives in her own word I was charged for school dinners when my children only ever had pack up and they had numerous things stolen.

The head did nothing to rectify any of these issues in the end I had no choice but to move them

Good luck is all I can say

Your poor son and poor you my children went there.. for a few yrs The deputy head lives in her own word I was charged for school dinners when my children only ever had pack up and they had numerous things stolen.

The head did nothing to rectify any of these issues in the end I had no choice but to move them

Good luck is all I can say

although not nice things to happen not once have you mentioned the standard of education received, much more important than stolen/missing things, and how did you know whether your child said they were school dinners, instead of sandwiches.

Uprooting children based on such issues is much more damaging.

Don't be put of OP by such petty comments. Hillsborough is a lovely school and i am sure your child will do well :)

get real, hillsborough school is a dump! bad bad bad, rough kids and rubbish teachers.

get real, hillsborough school is a dump! bad bad bad, rough kids and rubbish teachers.

Not when i was there!

Mr bell (headteacher) mrs roberts, mrs alison and that other one who used to pick her nose alot and won the lottery :D

The standard of education ooo was that what they went there for sorry, with the amount of swear words and bullying we had to put up with I forgot about that...... My eldest learnt ZERO I asked them to show me what she had been taught in 1 whole yr She was at the same level as the yr before, As for my youngest she has a few learning issues that they didnt pick up on but told me she was very disruptive.

Fortunatly the new school identified the issue's funny my youngest is no longer disruptive.. the schools a dump the teachers dont give a damm

Not when i was there!

Mr bell (headteacher) mrs roberts, mrs alison and that other one who used to pick her nose alot and won the lottery :D

miss lunney was the one who picked her nose, she lives alone still, and carries her dog everywhere!

how old are you?