Printing Photos at Boots off Memory Stick

Could anyone help please.

My memory card is full and I need to use the camera over the weekend for my daughters christening.

Unfortunately I am not going to get chance to get to Boots to have these printed off.

Does anyone know if I can transfer these onto my laptop and or a memory stick and then get printed off afterwards at Boots ???

Was'nt sure if you could only load up at Boots or other photography places from a memory card.

Many Thanks

Could anyone help please.

My memory card is full and I need to use the camera over the weekend for my daughters christening.

Unfortunately I am not going to get chance to get to Boots to have these printed off.

Does anyone know if I can transfer these onto my laptop and or a memory stick and then get printed off afterwards at Boots ???

Was'nt sure if you could only load up at Boots or other photography places from a memory card.

Many Thanks

Yes you can use a memory stick, burn to CD, DVD or take it on the card.

Alternatively use an online service like photobox - you can get 40 prints for the price of P&P on your first order (£1.49).

They arrive by first class within a couple of days. I used it a couple of weeks ago - great service.

http://www.photobox.co.uk/

I think most online ones also offer similar deals for first time customers.

You should be able to transfer the images to your laptop to store them so you can wipe the memory card ready for its next use.

Do you have a cable for the camera to plug in to the laptop?

I would think your camera also came with software to help you do this (CD in the box?).

I think that if you can get the memory card hooked up to your computer, you can upload them to Boots and ask for them to be printed at your local store and pick them up when it's convenient.

Copy everything off the memory card on to your computer. When you're ready to go to Boots copy some/all back or copy everything on to a USB memory stick (which the Boots machines accept). Or burn a CD/DVD.

Asda is cheaper for photo developing if you are near.

It is still cheaper to do it online and get a free trail.

have you got a card reader. If so just put your card in the reader and drag and drop.Make a folder on your desktop first.