To clean a childs nose with ones mouth?

nothing suprises me anymore, oh dear i feel so ill. i love my child so much i would walk into fire to save her but this.

the dirty chuff. :gag::gag::gag:

I've never heard anything so gross in all my life! I feel physicall ill now *turns pale shade of green*

Certain bodily products and fluids seem a lot less gross when they come from your own child.

I don't find that at all...

nothing suprises me anymore, oh dear i feel so ill. i love my child so much i would walk into fire to save her but this.

the dirty chuff. :gag::gag::gag:

ditto.

Some people are just scums. the snot thing is bad enough but then spitting it on the floor???:gag:

Im wondering if she could have been on todays bus too... There were 3 giant spits and nearly a full box of cotton buds, used and thrown on the floor..... Lets just say the white tips were all brown and yellow, whats going on, the buses are discusting! TRAMPS, who cleans there ears out on the bus????????????

I really wish I had never seen this post, I am still gipping thinking about it:gag:

I have never heard of this before or seen it thankfully. I think I would have thrown up if I witnessed it.

Spitting publicly is horrible, I quite agree, but the cleaning of a childs nose with one's own mouth is quite common in some African cultures I think. Not something I'd do myself i don't think, but hardly worth getting your knickers in a twist over.

I actually wanted to be sick there and then but i wasnt, the woman on the bus, took her daughters face in her hand and put her mouth over her nose and sucked the contents out of the childs nostrils, she then spat the contents on the bus floor!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then after id put my head inside the metro paper and prayed that the journey would soon be over, the bus pulled over and told us to get off and change onto next bus, where the mother then walked thru all the many spits she had done so far that journey and dragged them underfoot down the bus...thats so nasty...i was shocked.

eugh that has made my stomach go queezy :gag:, utterly revolting *throws up* :|