To clean a childs nose with ones mouth?

Hope she never runs out of bog paper!

The story is true im afraid to say. I dont know how i wasnt sick on the bus cos i was gipping my way thru the story when i repeated it to the fella, it really was disturbing to the gut.... I had heard of this happening, but was under the impression it was a thing of the older generation, not that it happens now in this day and age where you can get 10 tog toilet paper.... Never wish to see it again.... and its hardly following the swine flu rules catch it bin it kill it.... more like suck it, spit it, and spread it..literally down the bus floor...so gross.

Can you imagine the monty python sketch.

When I was a lad, we couldn't afford tissues, our mom'd suck the snot out of our faces, we were that poor swine flu was a source of protien.

Toilet roll, a luxury, when we had diarrhea our mom'd grab a pipe and........ I aint even going there.

Oh my Gawd! this has to be the most disgusting thing ever! i feel really sick and have got goose pimples all over..............:gag::gag:

Seriously that is digusting! Admittedly yuckiness is less yucky from your own child but that is going too far! I doubt my son would even LET me do that if I was so inclined (which I am not).

Was she of a non-British culture by any chance?

People are starving to death. Have some respect!

Yes she was from another country, but i didnt dare say, what with all the uproar that such comments tend to cause, she was also a scrubber....@ a rough guess!

She stared right into my eyes as she spat it out and I felt like she was expecting me to say something as others had, which makes matters worse, as if others have said something then she knows we dont do such things here in the uk and she should be respecting that as far as im concerned. Dirty chuff!

People are starving to death. Have some respect!
She didnt swallow, she spat.... ew:gag:

Were there any chunky bits in it?

I'm going to be sick! :-S