360 game anygood??

is CALL OF JUAREZ for the 360 anygood.is it worth 40 of my hard earned pounds:help::roll:

It's more of a rental really. The game is solid, good fun with a very entertaining single player campaign, amazing graphics - but it's finishable in under 8 hours - so unless you're a multiplayer addict, I'd just rent if from Blockbusters.

Save your cash for Batman Arkham Asylum out later this month. The demo of that on XBL was amazing.

is CALL OF JUAREZ for the 360 anygood.is it worth 40 of my hard earned pounds:help::roll:

Call of Juarez can be had for less than a tenner - or has the sequel been released?

Call of Juarez can be had for less than a tenner - or has the sequel been released?

It's the sequel (or prequel in this case), Call of Juarez : Bound In Blood, which is 10 times better than the original.

blockbuster here i come then.cheers for that.

Hi if you mean the new coj, bound in blood, it's supposed to be pretty good. if it's the first one I wouldn't bother even though you'll get it really cheap now.

call of juarez blood bound a lot better than 1st one

best game i played for a while is protype really impressed with it

1st or 3rd person? (i have a ps3 but it should be same)

started this today played the 1st 2 levels and din't get my acheivments for them!!

HMV have Bound in Blood on offer for £28 at the moment if anyone's planning on getting it. :thumbsup:

the first level with the cannon you use to stop the enemy fron landing on the beach,seems very hard.ive tried firing at them in the water but it doesnt seem to kill them.what am i doing wrong?:help::confused: