Please help the police find this thief before I do.

There are some right heartless out there. I really hope you catch the thieving pile of no good scum and that hes ashamed of himself, get a pic up on here so we can all tell him what we think.

I go on the selling sites so i'll keep an eye open.

Edited by willman
language

I appreciate this is an extemely emotive topic but it would be better not to post masked swearing or abbreviations, i'd hate to be the xxx that has to close it.

Edited by willman

hope you find it, keep us updated on wheather the police recognise the bloke who took it

It would almost be worth having your sons bike stolen, just for the satisfaction of finding the offender and issuing your own justice:wink:

If that make sense.

Within the last half hour my son has had his mountain bike stolen from him at crystal peaks. He went into the British heart Foundation where his mum works and left his mountain bike with his friend (both 12 year olds) whilst he was in the shop an adult male walked up to his friend that was looking after his bike and simply snatched it and rode off towards Beighton village. The bike is black with red writing on it and the dust caps are silver dice. The police are looking for the thief as I type this. I am off out in my car to have a look around Beighton. If anyone sees the rather distinctive dust caps on a black mountain bike with red writing on the frame please let the police know or pm me and I will let them know. It was given to him from a freecycler as we couldnt afford to buy him one so it is really important that he gets it back.. If I get any discriptions of this scumbag I will post them later, Please keep your eyes peeled posters as my son is very upset and his friend is very scared at what has happened.. Thanks posters. Riz..
can we have an incident number in case it's spotted maybe the police can then get onto it a lot faster

Have pm you riz the bike is here for your lad give me a ring and we will drop it off not a problem

Seadog was offering the OP a replacement bike not the original one returned.

How can people be so heartless :( Unbelievable!

(not seadog of course!)