Steel City Eight Ball pools news and results (part 2)

Don't remember the 75% bit. Used to be 100%.

Should you be in bed at that time in the morning or have you got your eye on us nite, nite vinny lol

For some of us, there is more than one 4 o'clock in a day. Unfortunately.

True but I have a job instead now, the days of 4am posts are behind me (more or less)

When does Weds start up again?

Edited by yorkshire33

I'll have a check when I get home how accurate I am on current rules but it certainly started as 75% but moving on from what still appears to be a thorn in our sides …I think the best thing for county and Pewter Pot would be for 4 of their lads ( a car load) to work together on this, I think Terry, Daz, Grouty and one other could all have a good crack at hitting high in the averages even in the stronger Region.

i thought terry already played,daz says he is interested as are a couple of others.i wont be playing as i feel i would be able to do myself justice,last time i practiced for more than half hour was the last finch torny.lost interest now there is no comps to practice for.

Terry turns up occasionally, if you relied on Terry and one other to meet the quota then you might struggle.

A carload might be more of a spur on for each other.

As for competitive play, you should be able to get players at most venues to give you a match for a few bob.

comp on at rileys doncaster,starts 1pm £5 entry sunday 26th sept,i av been informed to post,thanks.

i presume so.

but i don`t play interleague this season.

it`s all crammed into the summer which isn`t an option for me with county aswell.

i`d pick county over interleague all day long.

Well Al it happend again Interleague K/O Cup gone down expecting a turn out of a least 9 players and what do you think happend, yes 8.

We know certain players had said they were not going, but when players say they are going and dont turn up this has really ****** me off.

Players have had problems with family such as newborns and ill health but there is no excuse for limp excuses.:rant:

Well played to the lads that went down to Yarmouth and gave all to a lost cause:help:

can we have any names?? I presume the players who played in the cup day all said they were going.i missed 2 yrs ago due to financial reasons. If it's any of the ex punchbowl team that villi fied me without knowing facts, then all i say is. Pot,kettle,black

What goes around etc!

or what about the time we didnt go due to non payers!

Region 8 roll on!

The line-up was Tommy, Phil, Dave May, Dale Woodhouse, Robinov, leclerc , Kev and Touch n feel.

can we have any names?? I presume the players who played in the cup day all said they were going.i missed 2 yrs ago due to financial reasons. If it's any of the ex punchbowl team that villi fied me without knowing facts, then all i say is. Pot,kettle,black

What goes around etc!

It was not any of the regulars it was someone that I would have thought better of.:huh:

Such as yourself and others said they were not going for personal reasons but when you pay and dont go is beyond belief.

Ihave sent you a text to clear this up see you soon mate;)