Anxiety/phobias/Depression support group in Sheffield?

Hi everyone. Does anyone know if there are any support services for people who have recently been discharged from hospital and finding things too difficult?

sorry for duplicate post in not so many words

Best to contact MIND . They are in Nether Edge on Wostenholme Rd

I have post traumatic stress disorder and last few yr went in a blur.

I felt not only did I push away friends but that I should of had more faith in some of them.

PTs is most scary thing to go through felt like my mind was wiped and I had to relive everything all over again in flashbacks and nightmares.

I also deteriorated with my health as I have cmt also known as motor neurones.

I was scared and alone and felt deserted by those I thought would always be there.

Instead of these "so called" "friends", that left me thought I enjoyed being full of anger and hate

But I have since the last few year come out other end of it all.

And some of them friends that left and was not there, I still don't see no it don't bother me about them ones.

But the friends I didn't give enough credit for like littlestarshine and barbiegirl80

Where still there yeh we all know things won't quiet be same and we are in touch by messages only.

But that's great with me, just knowing that it was never a no just a not right now.

And I have made some amazing new friends to, who are beautiful inside and out.

And along with the old and new friends that helped me through it I'm happy at last.

Sheffield mind is a great support group :)

Hi all,

If anyone is still interested, come to Live Well support group. Full info on livewellsupport.blogspot.com

All the best and hope this will be helpful!

Hi everyone. Does anyone know if there are any support services for people who have recently been discharged from hospital and finding things too difficult?

Does this sound like something that could help? Unfortunately you cannot self refer so have to go to your GP and get referred. Good luck.

http://www.sct.nhs.uk/our-services/adult-mental-health/community-services/SPACES

netheredge was it a general ward you came off? if not didnt the hospital offer to refer you to the home treatment service for some support.

Do these groups help overcome the problems or is it just talking.

I would be interested in more peoples experience with these groups

and how it helps.