What colour socks are you wearing?

I'm barefoot....:o

Trollop!

I am again now:D

Pictures - we need pictures let the exhibitionist in you come to the fore. But then again it's 9am on a Thursday - not a great time for exhibitionism and trivifrivolousness. The whole sock thing probably only has impact after a few hours work?

So, good morning sock fans! Want something for later? ... whatever stage of the day work boredom kicks in - check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOLgEyZA4Nw 5 minutes of animated socks and friends. What did anyone do with their lives before the internet? I think I'll try something. Next time I'm at the supermarket I'll ask the person in front of me "Excuse me, but can you tell me what colour socks you're wearing?"

I hate to let you all down but no socks for me today as I'm wearing a dress that really doesn't work with socks.

I won't be posting a pic of my holdups though, so you can think again before you ask:hihi:

... always leave the fans wanting more ... good plan! Build up the anticipation, create the demand, whip up the audience into a state of euphoria and then you've got us where you want us in the palm of your hand??? ok I won't ask for a pic, I can respect your artistic integrity, but every artist must create and share - there'll come a point when you just have to post another pic ...

Black. As they go with everything else I’m wearing.

They sound pretty!:)I'm wearing black ones!

what a coincidence . . . mine are purple :suspect:

Where's Porcelain gone:suspect:

Black and white striped

Black with grey toe, heel and top