Your best Summer ever and why

well I think this is the worse summer I can rememeber

the best summer ever for me must be 1976 ...I was 15

the longest hottest days ever....it went on and on

waking up every morning to the sun shining, six weeks hols in the parks and lidos....discovering that new species....boys :rolleyes::hihi:

what summers bring back happy memories for you ?

oh and last summer was good too :)

This summer is by far the best of my entire life. Everything except the weather has been perfect.

This summer is by far the best of my entire life. Everything except the weather has been perfect.

I know what you mean, it dosent all have to be about the weather does it ? :)

One of the best was about 6 or 7 years ago.

We had just sold a very demanding business and had a few months wondering what to do next. We had a book of walks all in the Peak District and went on two or three walks every week. The weather was fantastic and we saw some lovely places.

The stress of the business soon became a distant memory, then we started another one!

The summer of 2004 when i finally realised how in love with my partner i'd become.

Edited by Hal Jordan

well I think this is the worse summer I can rememeber

the best summer ever for me must be 1976 ...I was 15

the longest hottest days ever....it went on and on

waking up every morning to the sun shining, six weeks hols in the parks and lidos....discovering that new species....boys :rolleyes::hihi:

what summers bring back happy memories for you ?

oh and last summer was good too :)

I agree - 1976 was definitely my best summer ever!!! I was 12 and we holidayed at Cayton Bay. The biting ladybirds, hot days and nights, sun, sun, sun - loved it.

1999 - I finished my last GCSE exam and went straight to Manchester airport to fly out to Vancouver without my parents to spend 5 weeks staying with relatives and seeing lots of sites in Canada. AMAZING!

This summer for me has been the best.

Apart from the crappy weather, but that doesn't bother me, because my fabulous other half has made it the best one yet!!

We have travelled this year and chilled in the sun, have two further holidays booked for this year as well as NYE, and going away for 3 weeks in Feb.

We have set up a business together and getting far too much work so it's becoming successful already in the first 6months!! Working for ourselves is much more enjoyable and looks like our forecasts will prove us to be wealthy.

I am in love & happy with a wonderful man I trust who has no messed up background! So, all in all I couldn't be happier! woo I feel fabulous darhhhhling! :P

This summer for me has been the best.

Apart from the crappy weather, but that doesn't bother me, because my fabulous other half has made it the best one yet!!

We have travelled this year and chilled in the sun, have two further holidays booked for this year as well as NYE, and going away for 3 weeks in Feb.

We have set up a business together and getting far too much work so it's becoming successful already in the first 6months!! Working for ourselves is much more enjoyable and looks like our forecasts will prove us to be wealthy.

I am in love & happy with a wonderful man I trust who has no messed up background! So, all in all I couldn't be happier! woo I feel fabulous darhhhhling! :P

:wow: thats fantastic b, good luck to you :thumbsup:

1976 was ace! I was five and I'd just got my swing and I'd spend all summer in the garden until it was late my biggest worry being which Enid Blyton book to read next.

1989 was pretty cool as well.

This one has been laid back but a bit pants.

I know what you mean, it dosent all have to be about the weather does it ? :)

Indeed it doesn't. I got married 2 months ago and yesterday I got the news that we will be joined by another next spring.:)