Someone scratching cars on purpose? Why?

GORDON, how old are you?? either you need help or some glasses as i dont think you can read what you have wrote as even a 5 yr old has more sense than that!!

Its wrong and should NOT be done no matter how much it costs, even if you would spray your car for £1 you sad man!!

GORDON, how old are you?? either you need help or some glasses as i dont think you can read what you have wrote as even a 5 yr old has more sense than that!!

Its wrong and should NOT be done no matter how much it costs, even if you would spray your car for £1 you sad man!!

Yeah whatever. I'd rather police resources were spent on crimes committed against human beings than private vehicles. What's more serious, someone being physically attacked in the street or a few kids putting a little scratch on a car? This thread just proves some posters on here think more about cars than they do about people.:loopy:

Anyone who is bothered about what their car looks like is clearly very insecure and probably could do with counselling to get over their inadequacies.

Yeah whatever. I'd rather police resources were spent on crimes committed against human beings than private vehicles. What's more serious, someone being physically attacked in the street or a few kids putting a little scratch on a car? This thread just proves some posters on here think more about cars than they do about people.:loopy:

Anyone who is bothered about what their car looks like is clearly very insecure and probably could do with counselling to get over their inadequacies.

The point is if it is not your property then you should not deliberately damage it.

Just because you don't care if your car has a scratch, does not mean you have any right to damage someone else's on purpose!.

Anyway perhaps I should not feed the troll ;)

I've also noticed cars with their wing mirrors broken off, but on the pavement side - i think it's because on our road you have to park half on the pavement, and pedestrians sometimes struggle to get past, but even so, it's not that hard to walk around the car!

Come on you lot.....Gorden is pulling everybody's chain and its working....I have to agree with him to a certain extent....the posers who cruise up and down Ecclesall Road really do need help in the psychology department....is it that their wheels are being used as an extention....I liked the bit where one jumped out of the car and swaggered into Champs and then missed his footing on the step...Oh how his mates all laughed on the way to A&E.

My husband and I have 'flash' cars and if they get scratched which they never have then its just one of those things and you take it to a garage and get it repaired. Its annoying yes but you cant stop it unfortunately. Not had a problem though so far, touch wood!

But damaging other peoples 'property' or belongings isnt right anyway really, it makes them look rather stupid..........

My husband and I have 'flash' cars and if they get scratched which they never have then its just one of those things..........

No, its a criminal offence and should not be happening, a crime is a crime. Thats just like saying, I was minding my own business and someone beat me to a pulp for my 'flash' watch, but its just one of those things.

well this just dont happen here in sheffield we went for a night out in scunthopre few weeks ago as we got back to the car someone had kicked the drivers wing mirror off lucky we had some tape in the car to hold it on till we got home next day we realised they did not just do the mirror they kicked the back passengr do that hard its got a big dint. our car wasnt parked in a bad area or in anyones way, so the mindless of it i just dont understand, b*****ds.

But humans will heal themself! So whats the problem? I don't see anythink wrong with being physically attacked.

Now I like the suggestion of you giving us your address. I'd love to scratch the glass in you house windows, your doors, your gates and anything else I can find that will scratch. Obviously thats not a problem to you as I can promise that your house will still do what it was built to do. So your house number and postcode please...

[GordonBennet]

Broomhill

Interests

Drinking, smoking, cars and fishing

Occupation

GP - Yeah right. Don't make me laugh

So your interested in cars? Me too lets meet up?

[

Seeing as no-one's answered my question yet I'll ask again.

Can anyone tell me how having a scratch in the paintwork stops a car from working?

That's the most stupid comment i've read on this site yet!

Yeah whatever. I'd rather police resources were spent on crimes committed against human beings than private vehicles. What's more serious, someone being physically attacked in the street or a few kids putting a little scratch on a car?

Perhaps the people who go around scratching cars for fun graduate to smashing bus stops or blowing up telephone boxes or setting fire to wheelie bins - all for "fun" - i've seen all these things cause physical harm to innocent bystanders and also to the perpetrators.

Edited by OrganiseChaos