I am locked out of my house

I've been locked out of my hosue since last night. Failing to get hold of my landlady Im now thinking about getting out a locksmith or even attempt to barge through myself. Does anyone have any advise? Also if anyone can do it for less than the locksmith quoted then that would be amazing

07878694848 bessie

wot type of lock is on the door?

A & M Locksmiths 0114 2884673 or you can find us under the recommed tradesman section

Don't barge through, you might get done for criminal damage :hihi:.

Don't barge through, you might get done for criminal damage :hihi:.

That would be likely if you are not actually the property owner; however, landlords generally must have a 'duty of care' to provide services to the tenant, including spare keys for access or at least a keyholder who can be contacted if the landlord is on holiday, etc...

Universal Locksmiths

24B Hickmott Road

(off Eccy road)

0114-268 5641

Granma.

If it's just a yale lock, press the door handle down and give the door a good hard kick.

The lock's only held on with screws which will force out without causing much damage.

simply refix.

If it's a mortice lock it'll probably still be cheaper to force the door open and then mend the door jamb than to call out a locksmith. He'll have to drill out the old lock and fit a new one. It'll cost around £100.

A proper locksmith should be able to get in without dammaging the lock or using any kind of brute force

If it's just a yale lock, press the door handle down and give the door a good hard kick.

The lock's only held on with screws which will force out without causing much damage.

simply refix.

If it's a mortice lock it'll probably still be cheaper to force the door open and then mend the door jamb than to call out a locksmith. He'll have to drill out the old lock and fit a new one. It'll cost around £100.

Dont think it is the best idea to go aroung kicking in doors if you were to kick it in you would properly damaged the lock the door and the frame and then have all the cost of the above to pay for

You can undo a yale lock with a bit of plastic.

Any one who resides on the Manor should be able to help.

In fact ten residents have just been set on by the MaClaren formula one team to do the wheel and tyre changes during the race for Hamilton and Koveleinen.

Lewis was heard to comment that he had never seen four wheels ever removed so fast.Evidently the record in the pit lane under racing conditions is 7.2 seconds.

The guys from the Manor managed the task in 4.1 seconds.

Understand that Ferrari will be recruiting this next weeekend.

Any one who resides on the Manor should be able to help.

In fact ten residents have just been set on by the MaClaren formula one team to do the wheel and tyre changes during the race for Hamilton and Koveleinen.

Lewis was heard to comment that he had never seen four wheels ever removed so fast.Evidently the record in the pit lane under racing conditions is 7.2 seconds.

The guys from the Manor managed the task in 4.1 seconds.

Understand that Ferrari will be recruiting this next weeekend.

lolololol ...