Shiraz, Persian restaurant, Abbeydale Road

Very, very old thread, i know.

I was wondering if anyone had any idea if Shiraz will also sell shisha coals, molasses etc.? I can't see why they wouldn't.

The only other place i can find any of this is online which is a hassle at times. Would be great if there was a supplier nearby!

Thanks for any info.

I have no idea if shiraz sell coals and molasses, but a short walk down the road accross the road from the petrol station, is a shop called Reza.

They sell a range of hookah pipes, along with typical asian groceries with a few interesting extras.

I can't be sure for certain, but I swear i've seen packets of coal on the shelves.

They're really friendly people, and usually if they don't have what you want in you can just ask and they'll order it for you.

Costcutter on London Rd sell nahgile/shisha/hookah/bubble pipe/water pipe (depends on the country what you call them!) coals.

As for the baccy (nicotine or non-nic) internet or foreign parts.

Thought for the day ....... would you still call it a water pipe if you did a milk or alcohol mix I wonder?????

Z