Newhall Road and Sanderson Street

Hi does anyone remember Bill, Jack and Ken Liversidge, Ken married Connie Tooze. Parents had a shop in the1940s 50s on Newhall rd. Used to frequent the Forge pub. Jack worked at Sanderson's. Bill's wife was called Ethel. Anyone tell me about the parent's shop?

Edited by ryallsj1

Just reading through the postings reminds me of a girl I knew - she would have been about 18 years old in 1966/7. She lived on Newhall Road - about half way along going from the Attercliffe end to the small petrol station at the corner of Newhall Road and Liverpool Street - her name is/was Elaine Stevens - often wonder what happened to her - she worked in the warehouse at Monogram Cutlery (I.S.Deardens) on Liverpool Street

Also wonder if anyone remembers or knew my late father in law, Fred Turner from the New Manor - he worked at Sandersons u to retirement. Nor sure what he did there but could have been a swing grinder

Best Wishes from Malaysia - 7-55am and 87 degrees be around 96 by lunchtime - same 365 days a year no seasons here

Victor M Hutchinson ex Swallownest