Pitsmoor dwellers

:roll:;):hihi:missing all my mates from pyebank road not seen them for years been trying to search.tried face book [no luck ] janet elvin, collette finney,vicky woodhead, susan woodhead , kath bullimore, janet gregory,susan gregory,the calvins, i lived on the maisonettes 311 obviously they are all down now shame fab area well for most of us..[butterfields].also julie moffatt,david hilton,fay hilton,mick hilton,not been around for over 36 years moved to live with my mother.My father ron butterfield,found 1 brother tim lives in australia,my sister sarah lives in manchester,my older brother ron lives in sheffield still.More mates to search for to many to mention.Im not searching for parents.Do you know me? get in touch. :roll::):):)

Have you tried Friends Reunited? Searching hitory and ex pats on this forum may help.

Best wishes

Collette Finney's mum is a friend of my mum. Could possibly get you info on Collette and what she's up to if you pm me! :)

i know Ron I'm one of the Baxters do you remember us lived next block to you

:roll:;):hihi:missing all my mates from pyebank road not seen them for years been trying to search.tried face book [no luck ] janet elvin, collette finney,vicky woodhead, susan woodhead , kath bullimore, janet gregory,susan gregory,the calvins, i lived on the maisonettes 311 obviously they are all down now shame fab area well for most of us..[butterfields].also julie moffatt,david hilton,fay hilton,mick hilton,not been around for over 36 years moved to live with my mother.My father ron butterfield,found 1 brother tim lives in australia,my sister sarah lives in manchester,my older brother ron lives in sheffield still.More mates to search for to many to mention.Im not searching for parents.Do you know me? get in touch. :roll::):):)

I used to go to school with your Tim, not sure if I know you though. My auntie, then Linda Armstrong used to live on Pye Bank Road with her kids Lee and Vicki.

I was at school with Ron havent seen him since 1974 he dissapeared off the face of the earth, is he back in Sheffield then.

I know your Dad Ron, also knew your late Mother who died in the early 70's however your familys confusing, are you Hazels Daughter or the first wife of Ron Senior.

Hi wendy.dave hilton is with janet elvin been together 26 yrs still see colette in town passing through for work.saw dave in the bathfield with your ron 1 new yrs eve both looked happy still see your dad out an about pye bank rd great days

Edited by jandavian

I grew up on pye bank rd, great times.

hello

i used to play football on nottingham street rec with a mick finny could that be collettefinneys bothther he went to australia over 40yrs ago he knock about with stuart topham and few more bye

HI wendy I remember you and your family.My sisters are Susan and Vicky Woodhead.

My name is Angela.I remember most of the people you mentioned.

I remember the Butterfields .... especially YOU LOL

We lived at 53 Pye Bank Road, just below the bridge across the road, I'm Angela Bland and we lived next door to the Cryans.

Crikey, seems such a longgggg time ago now, and yet, still like yesterday.

I reckon I could still find my way blind folded around Pye Bank School LOL

Angi

I was at school with Ron havent seen him since 1974 he dissapeared off the face of the earth, is he back in Sheffield then.

I know your Dad Ron, also knew your late Mother who died in the early 70's however your familys confusing, are you Hazels Daughter or the first wife of Ron Senior.

hazel[she] was not my mother never was never will be[dont insult me]lol,my mother was my fathers first wife.she never passed away she is alive and kicking in usa.[what go around comes around] ah ah ah ah watch this space.