Can anyone remember the wright family off ripon street attercliffe

would love to here from you and to hear a few stories my grandmother was kitty grandfather nobby has i knew him then there was there kids gary.charlie.robert ;peter jack colin neil aka fuzzy susan vicky think sadly theres only robert jack colin neil living by the way im garys daughter would love to here your stories about the good old days and the bad lol many thanks alison

I went to school with Charlie Wright i remember he lived with his grandmother in Candow street and she used to take him to the cinema several times a week, I was told that after being out for a drink one night he went home and fell down the stairs and died. he was good for a laugh and always playing jokes on the girls in class. i think it was Charlie and Terry Wylie that went to the bell tower at Huntsmans Garden school and rang the bell, needless to say they got 6 off the best. You may know my sister Ellen Jones. married to George.

i went to school with Fuzzy he was my best mate at the time i put a post on here to try and get in toutch but had no success would love to know how he is i remember going to his house and watching wrestling on the tv they were all big fans of Jackie Pallow

if you manage to get any info please let me know my name is Steve Savage

I was inthe same class as Robert. We lived on Cottingham Street and we once got a puppy from their dog who was called Queenie. This was in 1962. Have not seen Robert for years.

Hi,

I remember Gary Wright at Beaver Hill School 1955-1958. Is he the same Gary? My late husband was in the same class...I seem to remember him being nick-named Wag!

Cal.

I remember Gary Wright and Robert Wright, their dog Qeenie was always having puppies, I always loved dogs and used to love going to see them, I can remeber Susan and Vicky not sure whether they were older or younger me, remember they lived at the bottom house.

my brothers will remember them more than me, I'll have a word with them

hello robert wright here how the devil are you all :):)

ey up robert how r u keeping ?not seen u for ages.think it was in the old crown last time.hows my old mate fuzzy keeping?see yre col sometimes up handsworth.but dont go out much these days.keep in touch .gary sutcliffe.

If Gary Wright was the short-ish Stocky bloke that i'm thinking of, he was my uncle!!

A really nice bloke He married my aunt (Janice) but passed away years ago :( ..

Biggsy :)

hello I remember the wrights Jackie used to run the amusement arcade at the bottom of staniforth road then he went on the clubscene before acting took over pete I used to see in the pub sadly I heard he had passed away.then Jackie bought the Adelphi so I heard hows he going on Jackie I mean used to know Charlie as well .

would love to here from you and to hear a few stories my grandmother was kitty grandfather nobby has i knew him then there was there kids gary.charlie.robert ;peter jack colin neil aka fuzzy susan vicky think sadly theres only robert jack colin neil living by the way im garys daughter would love to here your stories about the good old days and the bad lol many thanks alison

Hi alison its graham your mums cousin. I hope you are all ok.

hello I remember the wrights Jackie used to run the amusement arcade at the bottom of staniforth road then he went on the clubscene before acting took over pete I used to see in the pub sadly I heard he had passed away.then Jackie bought the Adelphi so I heard hows he going on Jackie I mean used to know Charlie as well .

Jackie is married to my cousin, and they have a Daughter called Francine.