Showdown 7 Fighters confirmed

I once saw Andrew Carr drop Alex McKenzie whilst dopwn at SDF It took Alex nearly 5 mins to recover.

I have also heard that Andrew Carr has a devistating right hook. Not realy heard a lot about "pretty boy" apart from he is very tall.

did he looks like "pretty boy" has had it then. If Andrew Carr is droppin Alex he shouldnt be losing to average fighters like he did in his last fight

That is what i have been told. i think "pretty boy" has had it iv been told it was a close fight between him and his last apponent. But Andrew Carr was not at his best for his last fight.

its building up to be a good fight then, hopefully it is and the rest of the fights i'm sure will be. Pretty boy is a blade so guess you'll be wanting andrew carr to win

I think Andrew Carr has a good chance of winning because he looks to have more strength than "pretty boy" my prediction is a knock out from Andrew Carr in the second round.

I did not know he was a swfc fan and i did not know that you are a sufc fan.

UP THE OWLS !!!!! :hihi:

i think "pretty boy" will learn from his fight and use his reach and win in the 3rd

how many rounds is the fight ??

what gym does "pretty boy" train from ??

how many fights has "pretty boy" had ??

how many fights has Andrew Carr had ??

it 3 rounds and think he trains at SAMA not many good fighters there, i think he's only had 1 fight dont know about andrew.

Mighty owl do you fight?

Well i do a bit of training and i fight.

i thought there were a couple of good fioghters from the sama like that massive 17/18 year old and not a bad kid fighter who fort on the grovsnor ultimate fighter but he lost

Just want to put the record straight that Andrew Carr has never dropped Alex Mackenzie!Dont know who has said this bt it has never happened and never will!!