Showdown 7 Fighters confirmed

I think some of the treads need removing....

It starts off with some banter about the Octagon kickboxing / thai boxing show then for no reason as soon as cheffkiker sees it, it turns to mayhem :loopy:

Horus i think mick has some (wicker camp) i am going to get a couple next week just give him a call.

This is all stupid and pointless. Arguing over whose got the biggest dog? you all need to grow up and yes you included go round calling yerself superstar? Eejit!

Oh and the best kickboxer in sheffield is Alex mackenzie , he is UK champ in K1 and is undefeated. :thumbsup:

This is all stupid and pointless. Arguing over whose got the biggest dog? you all need to grow up and yes you included go round calling yerself superstar? Eejit!

Oh and the best kickboxer in sheffield is Alex mackenzie , he is UK champ in K1 and is undefeated. :thumbsup:

I might be a superstar :cool:

but i must agree with your view of Alex great fighter ..

Nice one Brian you hit the nail on the head - somthings need sorting out face to face not on here....

Alex is awesome its a shame he retired, i've watched him a few times at showdown and he's destroyed everyone but i think he has lost once in barnsley to a russian but not sure

Why not all take a step back and re-read the thread and take note of Steve70`s comment because that’s just what it sounds like.

“Just to make you feel like your back in the playground"

These threads always start with information and end up in sniping, bickering arguments, that create reports for the moderating team. If anyone has any new and relevant information to add to this thread, contact the Help Desk and we may reopen it.