Were you born in Sheffield

Were you born in Sheffield  

897 members have voted

1. 1. Were you born in Sheffield

• YES
    • NO

Northen General, Sheffield

Born in Colchester, bred in Sheffield (Darnall, Hyde Park, Firth Park, Manor, Gleadless Valley, Parson Cross, Walkley, Wadsley Bridge).

not bme born in birmingham moved hearaged 7

Edited by this_life

Born in Nether Edge Hospital in 1979 and Lived in Norton. Moved to Marple Bridge in Stockport in 1989. Now bought my first House in Hadfield in Derbyshire.

Still travelled to Sheffield a lot as Grandparents lived in Eccleshall and even now still come to the city every few weeks.

Edited by rick9525

Edited by this_life

Born in Nether Edge Hospital in 1979. Moved to Marple Bridge in Stockport in 1989. Now bought my first House in Hadfield in Derbyshire.

Still travelled to Sheffield a lot as Grandparents lived in Eccleshall and even now still come to the city every few weeks.

Eccleshall is in Staffordshire

Edited by this_life

I can hardly tear myself from it!

Well you couldn't when you posted that post ;)

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=500960

There seems to be a bit of an anti-native theme going on here. A problem occurs to me, of where one draws the line of who is in and who is out. For example are the only 'good' people the ones from your street, or your area of the city, or is anyone from the same city okay, or perhaps the same county, or what about the same country, or if you go that far, what about people from the same continent etc. What are the limits of who is in and who is out? And how is this decided?

And what about people who were born in Sheffield and *then* moved away, or those who were born and bred and moved as a child or as an adult etc.

Its a simple question which has obviously not been asked on this forum for a while by the amount of replys and views.

I only asked it because it's called the Sheffield Forum, and i was begging to differ as more and more people use this from other parts of the Country.

Stop being a fool.

Edited by this_life