Fairmount Nursery & Hackenthorpe Hall Nursery

sorry to bump an old thread, but any recent opinions of either of the nurseries?

thanks x

My youngest is still at Clarkehouse Road - seems very happy. Staff retention is good, staff still there that looked after my son 5 years ago!

Yep... I commented before. My son has since gone to school but my daughter is still at Fairmount hackenthorpe until she starts school in September. I still say it's a great nursery. Very caring staff, very flexible and my daughter is happy to go in a morning and is always happy when I go to get her. X

My little boy is still at Fairmount Hackenthorpe too. Both my children have gone there and they both have loved it. My little boy would go every day if he could.

The staff are lovely, the cooked lunches are great and the way both children came on in leap and bounds was more than we expected.

does anyone currently have their child at hackenthorpe hall? been to see that and fairmount now and cant decide :(

We used the services of the Elmore Kidergarten nursery at Frecheville and were highly satisfied. Home cooked meals, reasonable prices, good attentive staff and they were extremely flexible with our needs. My youngest loved it there (although it was a year ago now, just after it opened) and still comments every time we go past.

does anyone currently have their child at hackenthorpe hall? been to see that and fairmount now and cant decide :(

Our 1 year old goes to Hackenthorpe Hall 2 days per week. We don't have any complaints, the food seems good and all the staff are really friendly.

The garden isn't really important to us at the moment as he's only 1, but it's excellent for older kids as there's so much space to play.

rob_1. thanks for the response - my daughter will be one when she starts, so would be in the same group. The garden did look fab, much bigger and nicer than fairmount. Do you know how many others are in your son's group, fairmount was so quiet when we viewed, not sure what environment would be better for our daughter!

yorkiepudd, thanks for that but really wanting fairmount or hackenthorpe as they are on our doorstep and hubby works frm home so he will be doing drop offs and pickups, whereas frecheville he would get stuck in rush hour traffic.

Both nurseries are really good my youngest 2 went to hackenthorpe hall and thethe staff are excellent not to mention the nursery I recommend anyone to try hackenthorpe nursery they teach children abc from young age

My 3 year old graduated from that nursery and now in full time school so proud of her

Our 1 year old goes to Hackenthorpe Hall 2 days per week. We don't have any complaints, the food seems good and all the staff are really friendly.

The garden isn't really important to us at the moment as he's only 1, but it's excellent for older kids as there's so much space to play.

Sorry to intrude this thread but Rob_1 I couldn't respond to your PM as you have too many and need to delete some! I hope you get this message in time as the exterior door is still available at the moment.

Any iddea what the current fees are for Fairmount?