Do you enjoy reading books?

If you like reading,especially autobiographies check out the for sale section and click on the dvd,books and games thread. I have posted on there and I'm looking to sell 9 books,all good reads and excellent condition.On another subject can anyone recommend any good autobiographies to read?

Thanks

Lee

Last week I finished Dear Fatty which is Dawn French's autobiography, written in the form of letters. It's brilliant and very open - I particularly liked the bits when she talked about Madonna and her desire for a rainbow family and her husband Richie Ritch. :hihi:

Apart from that I really enjoyed Frank Skinner's autobiography and also weirdly Robbie Williams - even though i am not a fan at all this was a brilliant read.

Frank skinners is fantastic!!!only two books have made me cry with laughter,Frank skinners and peter kay's!!!pure genius.like the name by the way lol.s26....thats aughton area i use 2 live there on westfield avenue....small world!!!

Ruby Wax' auto is brilliant, made me laugh out loud.

yea i do enjoy reading books but i tend to find i go through phases - at the moment i have just started to read the Harry Potter books (not read them before). As for autobiographies i enjoyed reading the world according to jeremy clarkson.

I fancy reading Bobby Knutts autobiography. I normally would not read this, but he was on Look North, and said how the book was rather hot in places, and he had left nothing out. Just my cuppa tea!!. I last read Michael Parkinsons autobiography, which I didnt expect enjoying, but I did, as he wrote about Barnsley.

Im not really that interested in autobiographies i prefer reading stories that begin with hell and end in a ultimate triumph ie david pelzer trilogy where he started as a severely abused young child and came through it all with forgiveness to eventually be someone who can help people in a similiar situation to what he was in i love reading sucessful triumph stories.

Yes.

Which apparently is too short an answer.

Oh i was gonna say yes too but i bet that its too short :)

My Fav book is Mark Wallingtons 500mile walks... was actually asked to stop rreading it whilst on a train journey because I was laughing so much...... It's the funnies read I have ever known.

lol

Hey biglee85!

I recommend to read "Autobiography of a Yogi" written by Parahamsa Yogananda. Definitely you will get thrilled.

I do enjoy reading books, I don't seem to be able to find time to sit down and read though, so if I do read something, it takes me a couple of months at least!