Football Trophy Shops

No problem Wayne - enjoy the winter warming competitive spirit

Like i said Michael, we dont do mudslinging, wouldn't stoop so low.............

No problem Wayne - enjoy the winter warming competitive spirit. What's mudslinging about better service and a 20% saving?

in our defence:

a better service is not someone who came to us to order trophies for his customers when he couldnt get supplied by a supplier who's trophies he advertised on his website?

shall we compare prices/timescales on private engraving?

what engraving machine do you use?

how are you a better service?, please explain to the users on this thread?

please dont insult the intelligence of SF users by making yourself 'whiter than white' Michael, i think they can decide for themselves.

No problem Wayne - enjoy the winter warming competitive spirit. My main aim is towards National sales although some local managers have asked me to push my service locally. What's mudslinging about great service and a 20% saving? I guess you must have forgotten about what was said concerning other Sheffield trophy suppliers during the 1991 World student games.

now you are not making sense, enlighten me?

and why are you just editing your post instead of adding a new one?

oh, and for your information Michael, we bought the business in 1997, so 6 years after the student games, and have gone from a back street shop with around 500-1000 trophies on display to a showroom in the wicker arches in a prominent position, with 5-6000 trophies on display

Edited by trophyman

There is no need to be defensive, this is about providing a quality service. This is not going to be worth reading on a public forum so I will come to see you AGAIN as I have tried to work with you before on improving your outbound service.

There is no need to be defensive, this is about providing a quality service. This is not going to be worth reading on a public forum so I will come to see you AGAIN as I have tried to work with you before on improving your outbound service.

you are not answering my questions though Michael

How are you a better service?

What are your private engraving prices/timescales?

What engraving machine do you use?

and what the heck are you on about the student games in 91?????

so I will come to see you AGAIN

dont bother, you will not be welcome, either here or at Glossop Trophies

sorry to all other posters on this thread

most of you users on here require engraving to be done locally and as cheap and quickly as possible which is something we pride ourselves in, but i am not going to sit quietly while a 'competitor' feeds you all what could be 'hear say' about football clubs experiences with ourselves and Rockingham Trophies.

without giving instances of prices etc, SportsTrophy has no substance in his claims that he provides a better service. He may provide a better service, who knows?, but if he would just answer my questions, i would let it go.

Edited by trophyman

I have used teh one on the Wicker in the past, no problems.

we do try to please!!!!

My husband has bought trophies from sportstrophy fantastic gears and prices I wouldn't go anywhere but to sportstrophy as I think the trophies and medals are better quality and good textures aswell as the engraving well done sportstrophy keep up the good work

agree we went there last year n they was good:)

Also agree

reasonable prices

quick turnaround too