Anywhere I can get something laminated in Sheffield?

Is there anywhere in Sheffield where I can get a single sheet of A4 laminated. If so what is the cost?

I think Staples do laminating - not sure of the cost but not too expensive I dont think.

You can buy a laminator that comes with A4 pouches from Wilkinsons for around £9.

Thanks, I'll check out Staples. I did think about buying one, but it wouldn't get much use, it's just something special I want done.

sure smeone local will do it for you .. i am s12 and would do it for free ..

i have one but probably not that local. i love it, things look so much better laminated!....(me? sad? no way!)

I got one a little while ago frome Netto (Manor Top) Can't remember what I paid for the laminator and a pack of all different size sheets, it was only cheap maybe about £10. I don't have much use for one (used it twice) but at that price thought I'd have one, never know when you need one.

sure smeone local will do it for you .. i am s12 and would do it for free ..
Smeone Local are a good company.

Thanks for all your kind offers. I might actually consider buying one, I didn't realise they were so cheap, and as Sparky says, you never know when it might be needed.