Warp20 night - 19th September

Due to an unresolvable problem with licensing at Q Park,

You think you'd probably want to get the actual license to hold the event sorted first really, rather than sell all the tickets and then announce a change to a venue miles out of town...

You think you'd probably want to get the actual license to hold the event sorted first really, rather than sell all the tickets and then announce a change to a venue miles out of town...

I couldn't agree more but as the Warp Records guys are now based down in London they handed the responsibility for this to an external events team who let them down badly. They didn't just switch it to Magna without considering all the consequences either - the massive up sides are; more tickets; bigger soundsystem and a really good venue. They are obviously aware of the problem with it being out of town and will be sorting free transport to and from the event.

I'm glad I've not got a ticket now! I would be fuming, much as I love Warp I only really wanted to go to say I've been to a rave in a carpark!

well you could just go to the Warehouse Project, which is in a carpark (and absolutely superb)

At the risk of sounding cynical, can anyone explain to me what the Warp warmup warehouse party actually has to do with Warp apart from Chris Duckenfield being on the bill?

I'm interested in going anyway, but will there be any Warp acts announced for this?

The Warp Warmup warehouse party is a Warp TRIBUTE event organised by the peeps at the Bowery. Whilst Warp are endorsing it, it is not a Warp event persey - hope that helps...

Anyone want to buy my two tickets off me? We can't go now they've changed the time and venue...twenty quid each!

I have a couple of spares too -

I'll probably take them back to the new (temporary) warp shop for a refund, but if anyone wants one or two I can sell them and it would probably be less hassle all round.

I've got 2 Warp 20 tickets for sale, I'll will do both £30 for mega quick sale, PM me if interested.

I have two tickets for the Saturday night gig (that is now at Magna) for sale £40 for the pair. Please pm asap

Does anyone have tickets for the Park Hill film thing that they aren't going to use? I would like to go but it is sold out :(

Thanks!

Anyone not received their tickets for this yet? I ordered weeks ago and they still haven't arrived. Contacted the website a couple of times and received no reply. Bit worried to say the least.....

Anyone not received their tickets for this yet? I ordered weeks ago and they still haven't arrived. Contacted the website a couple of times and received no reply. Bit worried to say the least.....

if you're in town, then get down to the shop. I just popped in and they'll be open at lunch time apparently