Warp20 night - 19th September

Is that on Bleep???

Please let me no if you hear anything. I need to go to this!

G.

haven't heard anything, is it officially sold out? can't see anything on Bleep. my tickets arrived earlier this week incidently.

Does anyone know whether it's going to be actually 'in' the carpark or just on that empty bit on the street level that you can see when you walk past?

aww this sucks a bit:

Due to an unresolvable problem with licensing at Q Park, the Warp20 (Sheffield) night rave with Squarepusher, Forgemasters and more will now take place at the Magna Science and Adventure Centre just outside Sheffield.

Free magic shuttle buses will take all ticketholders from the Warp Films cinema at Park Hill to Magna and back again.

Tickets for Q Park are valid for the new venue, with more tickets available to exclusively from Bleep.com.

i think it WAS going to be in the ground floor unit in Q Park, so Magna seems like a much better bet.

went to Auto there in 200? that Pulp did, amazing venue....

and the fact that they are doing buses there and back is great

Nooo thats fab it means more tickets so I can come yayyyyyy :)

I reckon it's gotta be a good thing if it was just gonna be in that empty retail unit - bigger venue - bigger sound - the only thing with Magna is it being out of town but they've sorted this with the free buses! I know loads of peeps who didn't get tix and were gutted about it. This is gonna be awesome!

I've also just heard that Warp Records are bringing their own sound system along which is HUUUUUUUGE!!!!!!!

Yeah man. Who wants to rave in a cheesegrater anyway.

Pity its not in the Cheesegrater now - if it was I would definitely have went and then it would be the coolest place in Sheffield cos I wuz there ;-)

I'm glad I've not got a ticket now! I would be fuming, much as I love Warp I only really wanted to go to say I've been to a rave in a carpark!