Warp20 night - 19th September

:D:D:Damazing! The night starts at the Park Hill flats(!) with a cinema being set up showing the new ATP film and various videos/Warp short films... before kicking off at the Q Park carpark(!!!!!) for an allnighter. Music from Squarpusher, Nightmares on Wax, Harmonic 313, Clark and Andrew Weatherall.

looks absolutely incredible. Tickets are £20 and available now, with all details at the Bleep site:

http://bleep.com/index.php?page=stock_details&releaseid=213

http://warp.net/records/warp20/sheffield

get some!

RAVE IN A CHEESEGRATER!!!!

got mine.

I expected it to be something a bit different. I didn't expect this though! Right good!

cheers for the post

no probs. I'm a massive Warp fan, and this is going to be incredible. Going to be an expensive Autumn, as Warehouse Project lineups have now been released too!!

OMG I have been waiting all my life for this..... I don't know anyone who wants to go!!! AAAARGH! Maybe I'll just come on my own.

OMG I have been waiting all my life for this..... I don't know anyone who wants to go!!! AAAARGH! Maybe I'll just come on my own.

I'm dragging the missus along to this, not sure if my mates who are into Warp can make it up here for it... it's gonna be epic, do it!

Forgemasters have been added to the bill apparently.

I'm looking forward to this event too (ticket booked).

However, I'm not a local and was wondering what the best route or mode of transport between Park Hill flats and Q Park is.

Also wondering what part of Park Hill flats will be used, the area looks quite vast?

I'm looking forward to this event too (ticket booked).

However, I'm not a local and was wondering what the best route or mode of transport between Park Hill flats and Q Park is.

Also wondering what part of Park Hill flats will be used, the area looks quite vast?

It's probably about a 15 minute walk from Park Hill flats to the car park.

Have to say this looks fantastic and am deffo going to be there myself for some bleeptasticness!