Arbourthorne road? Is it really that bad?

We are contemplating moving into Sheffield, I have been looking for houses, but i dont know any areas really.

Our budget would be around 80k

what about number 435 ARBOURTHORNE ROAD? thats up for sale,

is that far enough up the street?

Cheers

hi i live on arbourthorne and i think its a good place to live i cud not think of anywere else to live i love it dont lis to people that dont live on arbourthorne how wud they no well its up 2 u but i have lived on arbourthorne for 15 years

As people have mentioned before, it depends where on Arbourthorne road you are living, some may find you fine but then again others may find you the target of repeated crime. Not to sound unpleasent but if you turn up with anything worth having and go flaunting it your likely to get it took off you in an unceramonious manner. As I say it largely depends what you are used to.

Another thing is that if you are from an estate you don't tend so much to have your stuff pinched but if you are a newcommer then that is a different matter, you would probably be ripe for a burglary

does anyone still live on arbourthorne road? or do they know who lived on their years ago in the number 400's. just need to know what they were called

can anyone help???????????

thanx

4 years since the thread started I've walked through arbour many a time, never once had trouble. I'd live there for the view.

80k is a bit expensive though, then and now.

Wonder how much the property is valued at now.

Did oxford ally ever move there?

i live on arbourthorne road bottom end towards norfolk park and i like it here its very quiet and i have good neighbours!!