Tribute to Sass from CRB

I would be gratefull to anyone who can update me on this sad news:(

From Sarah-CRB

Sass a.k.a Christopher Holland Vine

13/11/64 - 09/06/05

The funeral will be held on Thursday 30th of June at 2.45pm at Grenoside Crematorium North.

For those of you who wish to say a personal farewell to the big guy viewings will be held on the 27th, 28th and 29th in the chapel of rest at the

John Fairest funeral home

Penistone Road North

Wadsley Bridge

Flowers can be sent directly to John Fairest. If anyone would prefer to make a donation to charity Sass supported the British Heart Foundation and Sheffield Childrens Hospital Appeal

Who will be going? I have a feeling it may be a tight squeeze in the bar on 1st July.

From Sarah CRB

So far we've got Eoin Tether from Dead By Friday, Chris And Sue(SOOOOOO!) from Silver Wheel and Treebeard and Bona from Extreme Maggot Infestation to play and a few others unconfirmed yet

Suspect it will be a squeeze

It should be a good night, hope to see a few old faces down there :thumbsup:

get in touch with ecanasia, daybreak and Bhuna, they all played the CRB several times and and are gutted about Sass. PM for contact details if you want

Originally posted by Plain Talker

I am hoping to be there.

PT

I will be there 4sure

There is a nice tribute article in this week's Sheffield Telegraph, along with a picture of Buffy and Sass.

Sarah CRB

For anyone who wishes to join the bikers on the funeral run please meet at the Classic Rock Bar- Ecclesall Rd between 12.30 and 1pm on Thursday the 30th of June. To arrive at the John Fairest funeral home, Penistone Rd for 2.30pm when the hearse will set off for Grenoside Crematorium, North Chapel

Huge thanks to everyone taking part in the run, I know how much Sass would appreciate it. He was immensely proud to have taken part in the run for Pete Wilde, even if parts of his bike did fall off on the way!

After the funeral Cha Cha's are putting on a spread so if you want to raise a glass and fall over in Sass' memory please meet there