"yorkshire terrier stud wanted"

I am wanting a smallish Yorkshire Terrier dog to mate my yorkie bitch.

if you have a frisky sexual smallish Yorkie dog whos willing to sow his seeds please e-mail me on daryl.penistone@hotmail.co.uk

thanks.

Daryl.

Can I just ask, do you have any idea what you're doing in the breeding line? Does it matter to you what dog you use to sire on your bitch? Any experience of putting the dog to the bitch, care of a whelping bitch? Any idea of suitable bloodlines, danger of breeding in defects or vices? Do you even care?

It's about time people were forced to apply for a licence to breed their animals and prove they know what they're doing and that they're capable of caring for the resulting offspring and the bitch.

It's madness!

Agree entirely natjack. Sadly, I doubt many of the answers to those questions are 'yes'...

The answer is yes i do know what i am doing in all the aspects of breeding dogs so therefore i ask you not to judge me on what i am doing.

thanks.

Unfortuanately you wont get much if any help on here as many people dont agree with breeding as there are many dogs in rescue.

Check your vets as they should have some info on studs, also if you get admag as they advertise a lot just make sure that is of a fantastic line and that it is KC reg and that it is to better the breed etc.. im sure you know all this!

I think when people come on here and some of the "perfects" see a person saying stuff like "did my dog tie?" it makes them mad, but it's your dog, ultimately it's your decision and i wish you luck and hope it goes well

Unfortuanately you wont get much if any help on here as many people dont agree with breeding as there are many dogs in rescue.

Check your vets as they should have some info on studs, also if you get admag as they advertise a lot just make sure that is of a fantastic line and that it is KC reg and that it is to better the breed etc.. im sure you know all this!

I think when people come on here and some of the "perfects" see a person saying stuff like "did my dog tie?" it makes them mad, but it's your dog, ultimately it's your decision and i wish you luck and hope it goes well

Thanks Kate

some ppl on here are sooo rude.

but its soo funny

I think it's probably more the way you asked? If you know a lot about bloodlines and the suchlike, then you should have been a bit more detailed in your request than: 'frisky sexual smallish Yorkie dog whos willing to sow his seeds'.. My mate has one of those.. but the dog also has a hereditary bone disorder.. do you really want him mating with your little lady?

I hope you find a suitable stud, but i really think you ought to be a bit more discerning as to who you put her with, as i'm sure the last thing you want to do is cause her any unnecessary distress! :)

I think it's probably more the way you asked? If you know a lot about bloodlines and the suchlike, then you should have been a bit more detailed in your request than: 'frisky sexual smallish Yorkie dog whos willing to sow his seeds'.. My mate has one of those.. but the dog also has a hereditary bone disorder.. do you really want him mating with your little lady?

I hope you find a suitable stud, but i really think you ought to be a bit more discerning as to who you put her with, as i'm sure the last thing you want to do is cause her any unnecessary distress! :)

Thanks for the post

Of course i would want to know more about the stud dog..but it was my first entry to this post and i needed to turn a few heads in my direction ..but i the only heads that seem to be turning is the know it all heads that want to condem other people with all their so called knowledge of non-dog breeding.

also cant understand the bit you said about me causing her unnecessary stress?? what are you on about?? (dont realy want to know).

Personaly i dont want a conversation about do i know what im doing? the only conversation i want is with someone with a suitable stud.

THANKS.