Holidays in America

Hello there.

Does anyone know of a good place or have had experience of booking a trip to America which isnt over expensive? I am just not to clued up about the right place to book.

Cheers

What sort of holiday are you after? What do you enjoy doing most?

If its a sun holiday you're after, then Florida is the best bet (either Orlando, or if you want something more laid back then Tampa). For sightseeing holiday get a trip that includes several destinations. There's one that includes New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles and Honolulu. In that you get sun holiday and sightseeing!

We go to the US about once every 8 months.

Have you been before? What kind of Holiday are you after (as I think someone else has asked) and when are you thinking of going?

if you want something completely different, how about a ranching holiday?

I have too many fave places that I have been to over the pond.

As a rule, most 3* plus hotels are more than adequate as are the chains such as super 8. food and drink is cheap, espesh when the dollar is weak against the pound.

Travel Supermarket is a good place to look for costs of flights and hotels and then its worth checking on trip advisor for real customer Reviews.

I may be going to NYC in Novemeber for a bruce concert, if not, back to MSP for all sorts of fun and games next Aug!

Good luck with the holiday hunting.

Holiday im after is both sightseeing and bit of sun, i have been told orlando florida is quite nice. I havent been to the US before, and was thinking of going for my honeymoon next year, rather than just going to majorca etc. We would be going in July, but im just not wanting to pay crazy amounts really..

Do you need a Visa?

We go to the US about once every 8 months.

Have you been before? What kind of Holiday are you after (as I think someone else has asked) and when are you thinking of going?

if you want something completely different, how about a ranching holiday?

I have too many fave places that I have been to over the pond.

As a rule, most 3* plus hotels are more than adequate as are the chains such as super 8. food and drink is cheap, espesh when the dollar is weak against the pound.

Travel Supermarket is a good place to look for costs of flights and hotels and then its worth checking on trip advisor for real customer Reviews.

I may be going to NYC in Novemeber for a bruce concert, if not, back to MSP for all sorts of fun and games next Aug!

Good luck with the holiday hunting.

So you would recommend self catering as apposed to all inclusive?

i went on a roadtrip for 2 weeks around california in march this year. the usa is obviously a massive place and it has loads to offer. it really does depend on what you're looking for

Hello there.

Does anyone know of a good place or have had experience of booking a trip to America which isnt over expensive? I am just not to clued up about the right place to book.

Cheers

If you want somewhere that's not flooded with Brits...try looking at Seattle, Washington. Very close to the Canadian border for day trips. Mountains, lakes and the best sea food on the West coast.

If you want somewhere that's not flooded with Brits...try looking at Seattle, Washington. Very close to the Canadian border for day trips. Mountains, lakes and the best sea food on the West coast.

Ooohh this sounds quite good, the idea of Florida sounds quite good from what i have heard, is florida more for families tho?

I will back any recommendations for a Pacific Northwest visit (I'm from Oregon) :)

In addition to the beauty and variety, if you're planning to go in July, the weather is likely to be nice and warm, but not roasting.

If you love the ocean, you could rent a car and travel down Hwy 101 from Washington state to California, stopping at interesting places along the way. The variety in the coastline on the west coast is really amazing.