Parking this Sunday Blades ground help

Last time we went to the Lane in May, there were notices up saying the council are introducing some new tighter parking regulations from Queens Road down beyond the ground - Highfields area I suppose?

Has this been implemented yet, as it looked like it could have quite an impact on matchday parking...?

Well support Mansfield Town :rant:

Goodness me, how many protest marches must we go on before the message gets through.

We are going to New Zealand next month, perhaps you'd like to join us and educate yourself ?

Why?

Are they running a course on the carbon footprint of wasteful computer use? You might find it useful if they are....

Think about the environment before you switch your PC on to troll forums.

Well support Mansfield Town :rant:

Goodness me, how many protest marches must we go on before the message gets through.

We are going to New Zealand next month, perhaps you'd like to join us and educate yourself ?

Ok how has no-one picked up on this guy being a jester....

complaining about the environment and then goes on to say they're flying to New Zealand next month....

thanks for the chuckle!...of course, if you're serious....then you're probably worryingly retarded!

back on topic....dude, it's Sunday, free parking everywhere...if you get thereearly you'll be able to pinch a spot round Shireham St, if not just keep going down the back roads...

sheffield united have got a massive car park on cherry street holds about 900 cars so you should be ok for the open day

Sorry for double post - but thought i'd point put you'd probably be parking on top of a slide or inflatbable football pitch if you chose this option as they have all the stuff in said car park!!!