Tinsley cooling towers

Does anyone know where I can buy a print of the cooling towers -preferably black and white??:loopy:

Try searching the forum(cooling towers )there are links to various prints

rare and racey got a couple of really good pics of cooling towers

How about this?

I found it on Google images...it an extra large size so maybe you could print it off on an A4 photo sheet...its in the public domain with no copyright stamped on it. :D

There are a few on display, and for sale, in the Clocktower building at the Northern General Hospital.

Why not go and take a picture of them yourself and do a black and white print on your computer?

Why not go and take a picture of them yourself and do a black and white print on your computer?

Might not be quite the image the OP wants with them in their current state I guess :)

I needed just the same last weekend. Go up Division Street, past the forum on your left. At the top, where it bends to the left, there's a framing shop on the right- that stocks paintings and loads of different cooling towers prints. Good choice and a good price. And no, I don't work for them or know anyone who does - just like a bargain!