Wife wants to go to a hairdresser

Thanks for the advice. The reason my wife cant go on her own she want me to drop her off. She is new to sheffield so doesnt know her way around. She got lost once trying to get to Heeley retail park it was only 10 mins walk away from my house. I did plan to drop her off and pick her up when she finished.

Hair By Christmas,the name says it all,take thier time,do what the client wants,dont need a second mortgage,a bit off the wall,and well liked

Regis is too expensive. I would try la coupe in Orchard Square or if she has any female friends ask them. I think that the ones in town are too expensive so she would be bettter going to ones in the surburbs.

I go to go to Funky Divas in Crystal Peaks but they just keep getting more and more expensive and now they have more salons the prices just keep getting higher and higher and to be honest the service is ****, when I go in its not very professional and I feel like im at a youth club so I have stopped going there.

New to Sheffield, didnt she come here whilst you were courting, or am i guessing you bought her off the internet

New to Sheffield, didnt she come here whilst you were courting, or am i guessing you bought her off the internet

nearly lol :hihi:

no met her abroad :love:, but had to contend with her parents. They gave me a grilling before I can marry her. We been married for two year so far.

how come she has never been to an hairdresser? surely she must have, where does she come from????? didnt she get her hair done for your wedding? not been rude, just nosey

not to a hairdresser in the UK

Is that what she told you?!!:hihi:

Fantastic! :hihi: I was thinking, "are we talking the same Regis?!"

try Sienna hair and beauty on Derbyshire lane. If you are wanting a restyle then it is Natalie you want to talk to. All there prices are very resonable and they also do nails and have sunbeds and spray tan facilities. they are next door to the co-op second row of shops on the right going towards graves park. Easy parking and can do the shoppin while you wait. There number is 01142584123 hope this helps

serinity at woodhouse, great hairdresser and good prices.

my daughter is a hairdresser and would do it for about £15.00 where abouts are you.jenidawn.

does any body know of a dealer or someone who collects me to you bears.jeni dawn.