Growing up in Beighton

John

If you join the group "old Beighton" on Facebook, Peter's brother Kenneth is on there and so is his sister. You will be able to send him a private message.

Angela

John

If you join the group "old Beighton" on Facebook, Peter's brother Kenneth is on there and so is his sister. You will be able to send him a private message.

Angela

Hi. Angela [ Molly] old george and dragon [ :hihi::hihi:

Mulvaney? / Leonards?

Edited by Tuppie

can anyone remember the ww2 bomb they detonated while building Rother valley park

can anyone remember the ww2 bomb they detonated while building Rother valley park

Sure can it rattled my windows on Manvers Road. I thought they were going to break. It was about 1977.

Mulvaney? Leonards?

HI. Angela yes it is. Still live at handsworth. We have one daughter age 39 three grand kids 12years./ 10years. 10 months old [long story] HOPE you are keeping well. MOLLY. :hihi:

Angela.

Many thanks for that info. I'm not a Facebook user/member but will join and see what happens. I knew he had a sister, but not a brother! I just left it all too late I guess: (

John.

:love:HI i was born in Beighton in 1940 and went to shool there in the sixties i used to court a lass from shefield she used to say we lived in the sticks and called us Beighton Bucket Bangers Any one remember Molly Dewick and Christine Simpson I once asked christine for a date but she said no i was to scrawny i weigh 15 stone now :love:

I didn't live in Beighton but I was a member of the Wheelers and so, spent a lot of time there. I actually lived in Richmond, the other side of Woodhouse. I remember Molly Dewick; actually I went out with her a couple of times, must have been about 1955/6.

Mike

Molly lived in the same yard as I did on West Street before we moved to another part of Beighton. She had an older sister Kathleen and a younger sister Barbara. I have not heard or seen Molly in years.

Hi Tuppie, I got it wrong, it was Kathy that I went out with. Well it was nearly sixty years ago.

Mike

Iwent out with a lass clled sandra crouch and one called debbie goode in 70s.used to go in fox pub and sothall wmc:)

I know this is a very old thread but i used to work with someone called june lambert,who lived at beighton,when i worked at gees on shoreham street,are you the same june?