How do I get the mobile speed camera on our road?

but by the same token i don`t exceed the limit after seeing a school girl hit by a bus and her head knocked off

I think you have hit the nail on the head here.

We should keep the roads for their intended purpose (Motor Vehicles) Cyclists and Peds should stick to the pavements.

If they need to cross, install subways or ped overpasses.

There's not going to be many roads for the cars though, since most of them existed long before the motor vehicle. I suppose you (and me when in my car) will be stuck on the M1 and similar roads, whilst throughout the city the bike (and the horse and carriage?) will rein supreme.

It'll certainly make it much safer on a cycle.

Thanks for boring us.

When you say 'us' on your post does that mean that you've talked to everyone else on the string and come up with an empirical conclusion ?- Sorry i'll go and hide behind the sofa again! :loopy:

When you say 'us' on your post does that mean that you've talked to everyone else on the string and come up with an empirical conclusion ?- Sorry i'll go and hide behind the sofa again! :loopy:

Only the cool people - Hence I did not ask you!

Only the cool people - Hence I did not ask you!

Nice!.... I'll get out from behind my sofa and go and sit in the fridge with your cryogenic buddies ! :hihi:

There's not going to be many roads for the cars though, since most of them existed long before the motor vehicle. I suppose you (and me when in my car) will be stuck on the M1 and similar roads, whilst throughout the city the bike (and the horse and carriage?) will rein supreme.

It'll certainly make it much safer on a cycle.

That is maybe true but how many of them roads were then surfaced and improved and in alot of cases paid for by the motor vehicle?

That is maybe true but how many of them roads were then surfaced and improved and in alot of cases paid for by the motor vehicle?

Well said ... what are roads for if not to be driven on?

Roads are paid for out of general taxation.

I would love a camera on my street, nearly been run over a few times. Is there a way now to request 1?

I would love a camera on my street, nearly been run over a few times. Is there a way now to request 1?

Look right, look left, look right again then nip across, keeping an eye out as you cross. Then I think you would be safe and not need another camera.

Angel1.

If someone is going 100 mile an hour no matter how many times you look left and right it's not safe.

If someone is going 100 mile an hour no matter how many times you look left and right it's not safe.

Is that the speed they're doing on your street?