Interclub bolton

we (afk kickboxing) had a greatday in bolton today takin part in a intrclub becky did really well landing some realy good hands and all so leg kicks only her 2nd inter club so well done u did very well. and all so the oldest member of the gang alan willis lol sorry mate 4 the old lol but anyways all so did brill landing some mint kicks to the legs and head and looking very sharp so well done people i did ok but these guys were top stuff lol also thanks to the our followers u know who u all are:hihi::hihi::headbang::banana::clap::wave:

OMG i had so much fun wooooooooooooooooooo! Yeah cheers to everyone who came i was so nervous but all you guys made me feel loads better! x x x x x x

Errr sorry bout that last message didn't realise i was logged in as my sis in law! lol it was actually from me!

Well done Beck.....

Craig.

we (afk kickboxing) had a greatday in bolton today takin part in a intrclub becky did really well landing some realy good hands and all so leg kicks only her 2nd inter club so well done u did very well. and all so the oldest member of the gang alan willis lol sorry mate 4 the old lol but anyways all so did brill landing some mint kicks to the legs and head and looking very sharp so well done people i did ok but these guys were top stuff lol also thanks to the our followers u know who u all are:hihi::hihi::headbang::banana::clap::wave:

Sounds canny, we did interclubs when i trained at Stevies gym in motherwell but i were Never ready as i was just a amature boxer and they were trying ta get me ready like thai style. I would love to get into interclub fighting how can i do this as well? Who do i see?

Cheers Craig, hope ya had a nice hol....i'll come back down to your gaff again soon. Really enjoyed it. :D

Well done to AFK im glad i chose this gym to kickbox at! :thumbsup:

Sounds canny, we did interclubs when i trained at Stevies gym in motherwell but i were Never ready as i was just a amature boxer and they were trying ta get me ready like thai style. I would love to get into interclub fighting how can i do this as well? Who do i see?

Hi Casper,

At AFK we are well known for travelling all over the country for suitable interclubs and amateur contests to give our fighters the experience they need before getting into the ring for their first fight at home. I call it all part of good fighter management.